[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Same thing can be said about me when I voted Drago when no one had their vote on him. The other players who were on the Drago wagon I don't have a town read on. Usopp was also on the Drago wagon and I have been engaging with him trying to figure out his alignment since I have been a little bit paranoid of him. I'm interested to hear what you don't like about me.
You were just talking about Drago. I think you tend to give reads on other players too or talk about them. You seemed too focused on Drago. At least that's how I see it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Mango's wagon wasn't growing. Flowa and someone else pointed out that Mango is playing like his usual self.
mango doesnt have a usual self so this is a lie lmao
but he didnt seem nervous to me so i let him slide lol

I didn't play Flowa's game where Mango was scum. So I don't know how he acts then. He feels off and as said I'm not a big fan of flip-flopping. But it's just me. He was saying he won't vote Midnight. He did vote him. And his Gambit vote seemed weird too. He also said he will change his vote from Gambit iirc. I don't think he did so.

Rej, Queen and you voted me. I had 3 votes. Others had 2 or 1. I was leading for a few hours, then you guys changed to Drago.

:catblush:
honestly flip flopping isnt a bad thing, i do it alot and encourage everyone to do so tbh. its a townie's right to use their vote to pressure others as source of their power lol

anyway mango on flwoer's game was very nervous day 1. his votes seemed pretty careful in tone like he is scared of slipping or giving some tmi.

but here it seemed chill and he is acting scummy asfk on purpose. u do bring a good point tho that mango does tend to flip flop more as scum from what ive seen (which is only 1 game) but he flip flopped the top wagons there.

kinda forgot ya we did actually reach 3 votes on u. and queen is someone who i town read rn so i dont think ur wagon is fueled by scum, unless rej is scum. if queen is scum then im getting turbo mind rekt here

I don't know about Flowa. She is definitely passive. I have nothing on her though. I can never read her.

Mid could have done that. Though he voted Mango after I voted. And Mango had 1 at that time. That was mine. I don't think Mid would like to grow a wagon on his scum mate.

I mean I can tell you that I'm town.
flower is always scum until proven otherwise
and she isnt proven otherwise this game yet

sooooo

:endthis:

mid's vote on drago was bad bad bad. its possible mid/mango scum team but man would they make it that obvious?

What's so townie about that post?
innocent, short, precise, quick
clearly tells us she isnt gna bother wagon analyzing until there is a scum flip

scum would rather do wagon analysis to fake contribute or try to steer us into scum lynch instead
so her post strikes as innocent tbh

comes back to the thread like a completely different person. i honestly like his case and vote on flower tbh. i am not a fan of him going into scum hunter mode after having votes on him but its hard to judge if the votes were the reasons why he is in this mode now since he was asleep. so far so good ONLY cuz i like the flower wagon too, but i do not like his tone change at all.
Like i said, its been a minute (3 years to be exact) since i last played mafia so a lot has changed back since then.
Yeah the votes caused the scum hunter in me to be triggered. Though back then you would get heckled with what are your reads.
he puts couple of quotes by gram here where gram basically sarcastically answers tpein questions. this is where we heard disagree. if anything this gave me a pretty decent town lean on gram but seemed to give dream a scum read. I am fine with such disagreements like that but would like if he expanded more on this scum read of gram and explained if he still scum read him by EoD or not tbh, or atleast by day 2.
I wasn't too sure if Gram was being serious or not. I have never played a game with Gram before or most in this game likely, if i did it was likely their first games when they started. I'll likely do another read on Gram though waiting for him to post a little to do another read on.
so i dont know ur meta but rn we need everything we can get our hands on. tpein primarely pushed u the entire day and now he is dead. this could be an obvious frame on u, but how do we know u r not simply scared of tpein using actions on u so u silenced him?
ur mix of fluff with mafia doesnt make sense if ur gna fluff when u arent suspected but play mafia when u have votes on u.
Well i investigated Midnight and it came back a fail. So i am still leaning on Midnight (but not too sure how much that is to go on since it's been a while since i last played) though Mango's replies after my last post were just a load of shitposting
>MangoSenpai, had to take a look back to see some of his posts, and most were shitposts if not to just meet the said requirements for the phase.
:risicheck:
I am not reading all these walls
Cus I'm living rent free in your head.
Scums won't touch me because they think you will do the job for them
I didn't even want to play this game lmao, but I'm watching

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
im like 99% certain this is just scum flower

its a matter of convincing the others to yeet her

gna be hard af without solid proof

but if i die tonight just yeet her for me

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Like i said, its been a minute (3 years to be exact) since i last played mafia so a lot has changed back since then.
Yeah the votes caused the scum hunter in me to be triggered. Though back then you would get heckled with what are your reads.

I wasn't too sure if Gram was being serious or not. I have never played a game with Gram before or most in this game likely, if i did it was likely their first games when they started. I'll likely do another read on Gram though waiting for him to post a little to do another read on.

Well i investigated Midnight and it came back a fail. So i am still leaning on Midnight (but not too sure how much that is to go on since it's been a while since i last played) though Mango's replies after my last post were just a load of shitposting
>MangoSenpai, had to take a look back to see some of his posts, and most were shitposts if not to just meet the said requirements for the phase.
so here is the difference between u and mango

> u start the game with fluff
> u get voted a bit
> u turn on scum hunter mode

> mango starts the game with fluff
> mango gets voted a bit
> mango continues even more fluff

see the difference?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
@Dream are u told if ur roleblocked or smthing? or just action failed on him? this is huge

didnt think we wud have 2 cops on this game size tho what

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
But now that I think about it, it wouldn't really make much sense for Juliet and Mango to be on the same team. I just saw Juliet's on Mango lmao.

mango doesnt have a usual self so this is a lie lmao
but he didnt seem nervous to me so i let him slide lol
Maybe. I played a few games with him, but he just feels different this time.

honestly flip flopping isnt a bad thing, i do it alot and encourage everyone to do so tbh. its a townie's right to use their vote to pressure others as source of their power lol

anyway mango on flwoer's game was very nervous day 1. his votes seemed pretty careful in tone like he is scared of slipping or giving some tmi.

but here it seemed chill and he is acting scummy asfk on purpose. u do bring a good point tho that mango does tend to flip flop more as scum from what ive seen (which is only 1 game) but he flip flopped the top wagons there.

kinda forgot ya we did actually reach 3 votes on u. and queen is someone who i town read rn so i dont think ur wagon is fueled by scum, unless rej is scum. if queen is scum then im getting turbo mind rekt here
Oki, fair enough. I just don't really like it that much.

So you think Gambit could be scum? I saw you(?) mention that Queen and Gambit couldn't be on the same team or something.

flower is always scum until proven otherwise
and she isnt proven otherwise this game yet

sooooo

:endthis:

mid's vote on drago was bad bad bad. its possible mid/mango scum team but man would they make it that obvious?
I knooow. That's what I say all the time lol.

Dunno about Mid. I was once mafia with him. He always asked who he should vote for. It's possible that they told him to vote Mango then change to someone else.

innocent, short, precise, quick
clearly tells us she isnt gna bother wagon analyzing until there is a scum flip

scum would rather do wagon analysis to fake contribute or try to steer us into scum lynch instead
so her post strikes as innocent tbh
Yep, makes sense I guess. I kinda feel better now about Juliet. See above.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
so here is the difference between u and mango

> u start the game with fluff
> u get voted a bit
> u turn on scum hunter mode

> mango starts the game with fluff
> mango gets voted a bit
> mango continues even more fluff

see the difference?
There's a difference, so what defines them then?

You're sus are all over the place, it's pretty hard to follow which you areally suses or not. Have a feeling that you're just sussing for the sake of sussing. Feel me? Rn, I am still 50-50 on u.

Based on what I read, Trissy has done such a good defense and all of em looked genuine. Juliet is screaming town to me.

So my current pool of town: Tris, Juliet, and Queen.
Leaning town but with a touch of scum: Susop, Dream, Beta, and Rej.
The rest are POE at this point.

I want to start with a flower. Let's see how she takes this.
Vote lynch flower

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
- [Active - Radar] - Every night you have the ability to investigate one player to see if they're up to anything suspicious. You will receive results of [Guilty] or [Innocent]. [/quote[

this is t-peins ability

says result u can receive r either guilty or innocent

AKA if midnight is a godfather or town, then u shud receive innocent, and if he is mafia you shud receive guilty, or something like that.

@Dream did u just slip rolecop that failed action on an immune townie or trying to are u just trying to frame him? :catblush:

i can hardly see 2 cops in this game size lol, and it makes no sense a scum role would make investigations fail instead of just scanning innocent instead lol

u arent even considering the possibility of u being roleblocked.
:sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin:

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
omg why the fk did it appear like that

- [Active - Radar] - Every night you have the ability to investigate one player to see if they're up to anything suspicious. You will receive results of [Guilty] or [Innocent].
this is t-peins ability

says result u can receive r either guilty or innocent

AKA if midnight is a godfather or town, then u shud receive innocent, and if he is mafia you shud receive guilty, or something like that.

@Dream did u just slip rolecop that failed action on an immune townie or trying to are u just trying to frame him? :catblush:

i can hardly see 2 cops in this game size lol, and it makes no sense a scum role would make investigations fail instead of just scanning innocent instead lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
There's a difference, so what defines them then?

You're sus are all over the place, it's pretty hard to follow which you areally suses or not. Have a feeling that you're just sussing for the sake of sussing. Feel me? Rn, I am still 50-50 on u.

Based on what I read, Trissy has done such a good defense and all of em looked genuine. Juliet is screaming town to me.

So my current pool of town: Tris, Juliet, and Queen.
Leaning town but with a touch of scum: Susop, Dream, Beta, and Rej.
The rest are POE at this point.

I want to start with a flower. Let's see how she takes this.
Vote lynch flower
oh good we can agree on that town pool for now then
queen is starting to get a bit too spooky now tho. ionno if im gna keep her there much longer lol
but i like tris and juliet today

did u read dream's post yet?

I tracked Midnight and it came back my action failed

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Yeah. He got failed result on Mid. It happens tho. But is it worth claiming?
well given that we r in desperate need of a scum flip, yes its worth claiming any useful stuff u got

but the question is, is this result even believable lol

its too wacky, but its the best lead we got

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I tracked Midnight and it came back my action failed
oh its not even a cop invest

in that case then u r simply roleblocked if the action came as "failed"

normally scums that avoid trackers will appear as doing no actions

am i being too lenient here?

given how i only have one ability and the ppl that died did so as well, i dont think this setup is that complex to where scum have someone that makes all actions on them fail tbh

at best i can imagine scum have a godfather who scans innocent and maybe a member that fools trackers by appearing as if they targeted nothing. even that is hard to see in this game size tbh. maybe a scum that is immune to roleblocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.