[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You’re not going to have any way of knowing that without me being dead I’m afraid

And hang on, you have like 6 suspects??? Who do you think is town exactly?
what did u do night 1 and 2 pls
i would like action claims man
u surely have something for us to play with

and like i said, the teams r EITHER midnight + rej, OR gambit + knight.
beta and tris r just filler possible last members, but you are looking far worst than both rn
which of the 2 scum teams u think is more plausible

I'm ok with ending the phase, as long as nothing else can come out as fruitful however. We had to hear more of Grammaton and this is finally occurring.

Right now the plan still stands.

We lynch Queen
I jail+execute Rej
Midnight gifts me and Tris protects me
Gambit eventually shoots someone
Grammaton has to roleblock Rej

This is meant to be the core.

Although I have a rather bad feeling about Grammaton but eventually it's Usopp to be the last scum. If not both if Midnight was telling the truth.

I'm ok with ending the phase, as long as nothing else can come out as fruitful however. We had to hear more of Grammaton and this is finally occurring.

Right now the plan still stands.

We lynch Queen
I jail+execute Rej
Midnight gifts me and Tris protects me
Gambit eventually shoots someone
Grammaton has to roleblock Rej

This is meant to be the core.

Although I have a rather bad feeling about Grammaton but eventually it's Usopp to be the last scum. If not both if Midnight was telling the truth.
Grammaton should actually block Usopp since I'm jailing Rej which should prevent him from performing actions.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would the number of roles I have bear any connection to the observations I can make, exactly?
ive seen gimnei roles as indie roles, sometimes 1 role would be bad the others would be good
and generally if u have 2 roles im sure u can come up with a better claim than "i roleblocked midnight"

i mean why would u abstain day 1? any particular reason?

and are u the person who roleblocked dream? i saw a roleblock on flower today, how do i not know that was you?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Is there any prevailing evidence for rej to be town?
no, but I made points that have yet to be countered and they are valid a.f.

everyone who voted Queen is also susing me and everyone besides me flipflopped and slipped in the past pages

I am town by meta and deserve to be heard out and recognized

Emil

Certified Memelord
no, but I made points that have yet to be countered and they are valid a.f.

everyone who voted Queen is also susing me and everyone besides me flipflopped and slipped in the past pages

I am town by meta and deserve to be heard out and recognized
who do u suggest we yeet and why?
tell me why they r better than queen

ive seen gimnei roles as indie roles, sometimes 1 role would be bad the others would be good
and generally if u have 2 roles im sure u can come up with a better claim than "i roleblocked midnight"

i mean why would u abstain day 1? any particular reason?

and are u the person who roleblocked dream? i saw a roleblock on flower today, how do i not know that was you?
Why do I need to come up with a better claim than the role I actually have?

You’re probably overestimating how important persuading you of my innocence is to me. I’m not going to have a conversation in the limited time I do have in this type of bad faith. If you want to lynch me, so be it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do I need to come up with a better claim than the role I actually have?

You’re probably overestimating how important persuading you of my innocence is to me. I’m not going to have a conversation in the limited time I do have in this type of bad faith. If you want to lynch me, so be it
because ur either scum or apathetic townie in my eyes

ppl have claimed far more stuff and they have 1 role, so logically speaking u shud be doing more with 2 roles

what even is this convo that we r having rn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.