[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
who do u suggest we yeet and why?
tell me why they r better than queen
queen is good, Gambit, Beta, Tris are good too, we can domino between them next phase
all their claims are unstable, Knightofthesea needs further investigation too
all double claims and cluster claims are unstable, there is for sure a wolf inbetween them, that's why wolves cluster claim to confuse town

Rej

Year of the black beard!
if Beta exes me and I flip town vig, you guys look into Gambit and Tris next phase and put Beta on ignore for the rest of the game if there is any DP

believe me it's the way to win

Emil

Certified Memelord
queen is good, Gambit, Beta, Tris are good too, we can domino between them next phase
all their claims are unstable, Knightofthesea needs further investigation too
all double claims and cluster claims are unstable, there is for sure a wolf inbetween them, that's why wolves cluster claim to confuse town
u think beta shud abstain on his kill?
u rly wanted us to see ur flip and now looks ur a bit hesitant

if u agree on queen being a good lynch then why r u crying entire day

Emil

Certified Memelord
if Beta exes me and I flip town vig, you guys look into Gambit and Tris next phase and put Beta on ignore for the rest of the game if there is any DP

believe me it's the way to win
not gambit and tris, but gambit and knight
maybe tris with them yes

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I want to win with town. Technically I can win with either Town or scum but It would be boring to join the winning side.

I have a feeling either you or Beta are lying
I am not lying, my frustration earlier was honest and real, from the gamestate mafia has no reason to be frustrated because town slanders each other, it is possible Beta is a real restricted vig, since I am restricted too, but he first said his kill needs restock when killing scum and he lost his shot killing a townie and later he claims he will jail and exe me, so there is inconsistency in his claim

Rej

Year of the black beard!
this are all little slips that tell me that I was right with my scumread on Tris and mafia doesn't know how to deal with me

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am not lying, my frustration earlier was honest and real, from the gamestate mafia has no reason to be frustrated because town slanders each other, it is possible Beta is a real restricted vig, since I am restricted too, but he first said his kill needs restock when killing scum and he lost his shot killing a townie and later he claims he will jail and exe me, so there is inconsistency in his claim
ok rej, u dont have vig shot until u lynch scum?
thats pretty hard to use and very convienit to claim doing nothing cuz of it

Rej you are all over the place for someone who surrended. You are patently scum, presumably. I got it right on you perhaps that you were power WIFOMing and now you are trying your game.

I'm still laughing at you still wishing Tris out when she is the only player in this game who claimed to be capable to protect other Players.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Rej you are all over the place for someone who surrended. You are patently scum, presumably. I got it right on you perhaps that you were power WIFOMing and now you are trying your game.

I'm still laughing at you still wishing Tris out when she is the only player in this game who claimed to be capable to protect other Players.
idk why u keep forgetting gohan role existed lol
also ur a jailer, a jailer can protect. or did u forget ur own role?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
anyway heading to bed, just wanted to let you guys know :gokulaugh: and Beta will be ignored until the end of this game alongside Sussop, both have 0 value for me

Status
Not open for further replies.