Episode Discussion Season 4 Discussion

Rate epsiode 1

• Total voters
KINGDOM SEASON 4

Episode 1 Seven Nations, After The War
__

Post automatically merged:

I wasn't intersted in kingdom anime and didn't like season 3
but i really liked the first eppsiode of this seeason .
it's really great you should watch it .

@AL sama @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion

can you pin this thread

Last edited:
I think we should have daily Kingdom anime section just like One Piece, JoJo, AOT, etc. to make it more engaging. Glad you make it.

While the first season was a disaster of disasters, season 2 and 3 are definitely worth watching.

About the episode, Mougou's death was the highlight, plus the OST too.:josad:The OP and ED songs are lit as hell. Kanki and Ousen shows two sides of submission when it comes to war. For Ousen, you can either submit under him or get killed. For Kanki, death or torture is the only thing awaited you. Riboku doing some construction work is funny as hell lol. Great first episode.

I wonder how Pierrot will animate the banquet scene.:suresure:

@AL sama
@RayanOO
@TheAncientCenturion

can you pin this thread.

I think we should have daily Kingdom anime section just like One Piece, JoJo, AOT, etc. to make it more engaging. Glad you make it.

While the first season was a disaster of disasters, season 2 and 3 are definitely worth watching.

About the episode, Mougou's death was the highlight, plus the OST too.:josad:The OP and ED songs are lit as hell. Kanki and Ousen shows two sides of submission when it comes to war. For Ousen, you can either submit under him or get killed. For Kanki, death or torture is the only thing awaited you. Riboku doing some construction work is funny as hell lol. Great first episode.

I wonder how Pierrot will animate the banquet scene.:suresure:

whole section for anime doesn’t work with kingdom cuz many mkst of the fans as me didn't like s1 s2 or3

but i was surprised by the first episode of 4 , i already have low expectations from blood gore etc but it turned to be really great episode visually and storytelling.
i hope they continue on this lvl of quality.

yep mogu death was really 👌 i felt it.

lol 😆 🤣
they should make more fan service.

also considering how this episode covered 3 chapters 364 365 366

it seems with 25-26 episodes
they will cover 3 arcs
tonrru arc then dragons of wei then the queen mother arc.

whole section for anime doesn’t work with kingdom cuz many mkst of the fans as me didn't like s1 s2 or3
Yeah I feel ya.
but i was surprised by the first episode of 4 , i already have low expectations from blood gore etc but it turned to be really great episode visually and storytelling.
i hope they continue on this lvl of quality.
Yeah the blood censoring was annoying. But hey, it's better than white blood censoring from certain anime lol.

Pierrot got a lot of time to animate Kingdom considering season 3 got delayed for like a year because of Covid back in April 2020, so they got a good amount of time doing it. But yeah, the quality of season 4 is definitely superior to the previous seasons.
yep mogu death was really 👌 i felt it.
Mougou is truly a real hero to the end.:catsweat:
lol 😆 🤣
they should make more fan service.

also considering how this episode covered 3 chapters 364 365 366

it seems with 25-26 episodes
they will cover 3 arcs
tonrru arc then dragons of wei then the queen mother arc.
Pierrot can't show titties on screen or else they will get demonetized.:kobeha:

Unless different studios like TNK or Passione animate Kingdom of course.:pepedoffy:

Yeah, it will have 26 episodes just like season 3 which covered 3 great arcs this time around. The current arc, Wei Fire Dragons arc, and State of Ai arc. I'm hyped to see Seikyou's death, Earl Shi, Shouheikun, all that good stuff.

Yeah I feel ya.

Yeah the blood censoring was annoying. But hey, it's better than white blood censoring from certain anime lol.

Pierrot got a lot of time to animate Kingdom considering season 3 got delayed for like a year because of Covid back in April 2020, so they got a good amount of time doing it. But yeah, the quality of season 4 is definitely superior to the previous seasons.

Mougou is truly a real hero to the end.:catsweat:

Pierrot can't show titties on screen or else they will get demonetized.:kobeha:

Unless different studios like TNK or Passione animate Kingdom of course.:pepedoffy:

Yeah, it will have 26 episodes just like season 3 which covered 3 great arcs this time around. The current arc, Wei Fire Dragons arc, and State of Ai arc. I'm hyped to see Seikyou's death, Earl Shi, Shouheikun, all that good stuff.

lol they censored it
but any good episode ended at half of 370
but somehow sekieu va it seems not matching him at first time .

watching the episode it felt like very short but reading a chapter it was enough even thogh it has 3 chapters lol

at this rate
we are goning to start the fire dragons arc in episode 5

Kingdom Season 4 will be having 26 episodes

Episode 5- sekio rebellion arc done

it was really a great epsiode
:josad:

6 is great epsiode
the start of we's dragon arc

Last edited:
Great shot the first one. Mougou...:catcry:

😂Ousen looks like he's wondering wtf he ate today because he's having stomach problems, Kanki looks like he's about to either fuck or kill someone on the spot.

Lol not without getting them killed. Kyoukai was jealous af only because Shin talked with YTW. YTW clearly undressed him with her eyes though lol
Shin should still give it a try and even possibly try to include Yotanwa later if he can :myman:

"I've never wanted a plan to succeed this badly"
Ri Shin, General of Qin:smoothieduck:

Last edited:
Also, Shin and Kai not having done it at this point it's ridiculous. Kingdom ain't a regular Shounen.
that why maybe sei's wife's friend gonna be better wife for shin

hara could have make shin have a harem
ten kk kaine queen mother ytw
any girle show up in this series shin should have a night with her

this is the only way to be GG under heaven
:steef:

Also, Shin and Kai not having done it at this point it's ridiculous. Kingdom ain't a regular Shounen.
Kyokai aint indecent, don't confuse her with the hoe queen :pepestop:

that why maybe sei's wife's friend gonna be better wife for shin

hara could have make shin have a harem
ten kk kaine queen mother ytw
any girle show up in this series shin should have a night with her

this is the only way to be GG under heaven
:steef:
Ouki didn't have one

But I wont lie tho I would prefer Shin with the friend of Sei's wife rather than Kyokai. Not that I mind their subtle moments but we would have to wait till EoS as them becoming too close interferes with their roles, but I understand Hara is hellbent on the Ouki/Kyou paralel, and is def not gonna change the course now.