Host - @novaselinenever @Dragomir
Players - 50
"True secrets do not lie concealed in the darkness of night or in clever traps, but rather are hidden deep within people. And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor shall be lifted – nevermore."
Players - [12/51]
1. @Natalija --- [Trafalgar Law] --- Killed N2
2. @Seraphoenix --- [Ulti] --- WINNER
3. @~UwU~ --- [Joseph Joestar] --- Killed N4
4. @Queen --- [Kumamon] --- Lynched D6
5. @Tobi --- [Yuffie Kisaragi] --- WINNER
6. @Tris --- [Bouya Harumichi] --- WINNER
7. @Fujishiro (V1) --- [Vergo] --- Killed D1 --- [REVIVED N1] --- Killed N2
8. @Kiwipom --- [Dracula] --- WINNER
9. @krogothwolf --- [Dr. Robotnik] --- WINNER
10. @Luthon --- [Raven] --- Killed N6
11. @Melontonin --- [Nero] --- Killed D4
12. @Midnight Delight --- [Clown] --- Lynched N1
13. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE --- [Denji] --- Killed N7
14. @Noctis --- [Artoria Pendragon] --- Lynched D3
15. @Light D Lamperouge --- [Satoru Gojo] --- Killed D5
16. @RayanOO --- [Usopp] --- Killed N6
17. @Finalbeta --- [Ruby Tojo] --- Killed D2
18. @Missy --- [Kei Nagai] --- Killed N7
19. @Flower --- [Guren Ichinose] --- Killed N6
20. @AL sama --- [Skull Knight] --- Killed D3
21. @Salah WG --- [Baby Yoda] --- WINNER
22. @Rej --- [???] --- Killed N1
23. @Robin --- [Sailor Moon] --- Lynched D2
24. @Zem --- [Nagato] --- Killed D2 --- [REVIVED D4] --- WINNER
25. @MangoSenpai --- [Kurapika] --- Killed D4
26. @Alibaba --- [Yhwach] --- Modkilled D2
27. @Reborn --- [Dazai Osamu] --- Killed N2 --- [REVIVED D4] --- Killed D4
28. @SinOfGreed --- [Kool Aid Man] --- WINNER
29. @Yo Tan Wa (V1) --- [MUUGEN] --- Killed D4
30. @Real Go D. Usopp --- [Griffith] --- Lynched N7
31. @Kvothe Kingkiller (V2) --- [Thor] --- WINNER
32. @Noctis (V2) --- [Oden] --- Lynched N4
33. @Kvothe Kingkiller --- [Kurumi Tokisaki] --- Killed D4
34. @Yukimiko --- [Lara Croft] --- Lynched D4
35. @Ryu Kishi --- [Number Five] --- Killed N3
36. @Michelle --- [Eiffel Tower] --- WINNER
37. @Juliet --- [Yun Che] --- WINNER
38. @Smileyman --- [Denzel] --- Killed N7
39. @oddoddfruit --- [COVID-19] --- Lynched N3
40. @DynaMight --- [Burger King] --- Lynched D1
41. @Mat D. Bizzo --- [Bokuto] --- Killed D3
42. @jinri --- [Miyamoto Musashi] --- Killed D4
43. @Pantheos --- [Noah] --- WINNER
44. @Naomi --- [Obito Uchiha] --- WINNER
45. @Sallucion --- [Fubuki] --- Killed D3
46. @Random Asshole --- [Kei Tsukishima] --- Lynched D8
47. @Lindltaylor --- [Frank Reynolds] --- Sacrificed N3
48. @Jew D. Boy --- [Richard Archeron] --- Killed D4
49. @Ratchet --- [Lord Of The Coast] --- Killed D3
50. @T-Pein™ --- [Wario] --- Killed D4
51. @Yo Tan Wa (V2) --- [Lara Croft] --- Left N7
Prologue / Game Starts
Day 0 Ends / Night 0 Starts
Night 0 Ends / Day 1 Starts
Day 1 Ends / Night 1 Starts
Night 1 Ends / Day 2 Starts
Day 2 Ends / Night 2 Starts
Night 2 Ends / Day 3 Starts
Day 3 Ends / Night 3 Starts
Night 3 Ends / Day 4 Starts
Day 4 Ends / Night 4 Starts
Night 4 Ends / Day 5 Starts
Day 5 Ends / Night 5 Starts
Night 5 Ends / Day 6 Starts
Day 6 Ends / Night 6 Starts
Night 6 Ends / Day 7 Starts
Day 7 Ends / Night 7 Starts
Night 7 Ends / Day 8 Starts
Day 8 Ends / Game Ends
Game Style -
- Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
- Semi-Closed Setup - The list of characters potentially present in the game is public. However, no other information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
- Closed Communication - After reception of their role PM, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs.
- Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I heavily advise against it.
- Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 0 will last 48 hours, and will start upon reception of all pre-game actions and confirmations. The SoD/EoD deadline will be 3 p.m EST or 6 p.m EST.
- Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. In the event of a tie, one of the tied players will get lynched at random. No-lynch is an option. In the latter stages of the game, a hammer option will be available to the players if accepted.
- Quasi-Dusk - In this game, each Day phase will officially end as soon as the 48/24 hours deadline is reached. A Dusk phase will not be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next Night phase begins, however day actions and voting sent after the Day phase has ended but before the next Night phase has begun will be ignored. The first 3 players to post "Bondrewd is the best dad!" in their role PMs will receive a gift. Vote counts will be provided throughout each day as well as a final one once a day ends, however they may not reflect the actual vote value.
- Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consist of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of the first 2 day phases. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, we reserve the right to replace you.
- Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
- Do not quote Private Messages from us; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
- Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply will results in severe punishment. If a player is abusing this rule, they will be mod-killed. Take this as your only warning.
- Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. We will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not our responsibility if we miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
- You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offence. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let us know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
- If you believe that we have made a mistake, please address the issue with us via Private message. This goes for questions to the hosts as well, anything addressing the hosts should be sent through role PMs. Save any other comments for after the game.
- There are two level of kills present in this game - Regular and Super. Regular kills can be stopped by roleblocking the killer or protecting the victim. They consume one life from roles with multiple lives. Superkills bypass regular defenses, role-blocks and bonus lives.
- There are two level of protections present in this game - Regular and Super. Regular protection will stop regular kills, while Super protection will stop regular kills and super kills, as well as downgrade the nature of a hostile attack (ex: Rolecrush becomes a Roleblock).
- Most actions will receive write-ups, some will not. Attempted kills will always appear in the write-up, regardless of the reason of failure. Alignments colors will not be revealed in an action write-up.
- Abilities with limited use are expended upon activation. For example, a one shot can not be used a second time even if the ability failed.
- Actions are processed at the end of the night with priority given to certain abilities. During the day, actions are processed immediately using a time-stamp. They may not appear immediately in a public write-up as we prefer to wait for a bulk of actions for public write-ups.
- Every role possesses at least one active ability per cycle. There is no limit on active abilities performed per role per phase, unless specified in your role PM. However, an ability (limited and unlimited use) can only be used once per cycle, unless specified otherwise.
--- DO NOT POST ---