General Mafia General Chat

I'm pretty excited for @Ariess Marvel game, the FMA game was a blast and a perfect start to my experience with Role Madness games. I'm looking forward to applying the things I learned from the games I played since then.
:stealthblack:
I look forward to seeing your growth, we are just scratching the surface on my games here on WG. Just like Goku showing Buu the levels of super Saiyan before super Saiyan 3. I'm showing WG the levels of my games, next game will be DC themed and I'm leaning on either making a Batman game or a teen titans one

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I look forward to seeing your growth, we are just scratching the surface on my games here on WG. Just like Goku showing Buu the levels of super Saiyan before super Saiyan 3. I'm showing WG the levels of my games, next game will be DC themed and I'm leaning on either making a Batman game or a teen titans one
Your games are chaos that nobody wants to miss

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Both sound like great ideas
:usosmug:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What did you learn? Write a 1000 page essay by Saturday and then Aries will auto sign you in all of his games. :catpole:
Stay active to keep out of PoE
Be confident in what you say and the decisions you make
Don't let your emotions sway your decisions so easily
Always consider different possibilities, even if that is someone you respect or trust
Take different PoVs in consideration
Let people speak for themselves whether or not you agree with them
Never forget about any player, even if they're null reads
Keep up with the thread and don't be afraid to back read
:yearight:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Stay active to keep out of PoE
Be confident in what you say and the decisions you make
Don't let your emotions sway your decisions so easily
Always consider different possibilities, even if that is someone you respect or trust
Take different PoVs in consideration
Let people speak for themselves whether or not you agree with them
Never forget about any player, even if they're null reads
Keep up with the thread and don't be afraid to back read
:yearight:
You forgot two most important things

1) If get killing abilities then fire just to cause chaos😈

2) always play to have fun

J

Joygirl1

Stupid mafia question of the day: What exactly is a mason?

Somehow I expect that one day some confused person named Mason Miller will invade our board, complaining why we talk about him all the time xD

1) If get killing abilities then fire just to cause chaos😈
This functioned very well in the FMAB games, we all took this rule by heart ;)

But we can be really glad that what we did was not canon. Winry killing Alex Louis Armstrong... :whitepress:

And Ekko vs. Rej in the DAL round was basically Kotori bullying Yoshino :perocry:

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Somehow I expect that one day some confused person named Mason Miller will invade our board, complaining why we talk about him all the time xD

But we can be really glad that what we did was not canon. Winry killing Alex Louis Armstrong... :whitepress:

And Ekko vs. Rej in the DAL round was basically Kotori bullying Yoshino :perocry:
A mason is a townie who has a chat with another townie.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Original Definition - A role that is keyed to at least two players, and allows those players to discuss the game outside of the game thread (within a designated forum such as a PM).

Newer Definition - The above role has, in some places, been replaced by Neighbour, which is the same thing.. Mason is now very similar, except the alignments are confirmed to be shared between players. So in this case, a Town Mason knows that their partner is Town too.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Maes hughes getting killed by a lynch redirect :catcry:

Your games are chaos that nobody wants to miss
Honestly the chaos is what brings order into people's viewpoints on Mafia, as soon as you stop taking it serious the more you can enjoy it even when on the recieving end of trolling
Both sound like great ideas
:usosmug:
Yeah their both great themes, for DC I haven't decided if want to stick to the animated stuff or live action stuff. I should probably make a vote or something. Option 1 would be Titans, Arrowverse , DC Films Option 2 would be Teen Titans, Batman animated series, DCAU or Option 3 Young Justice, DC animated Movies, DCAU
What did you learn? Write a 1000 page essay by Saturday and then Aries will auto sign you in all of his games. :catpole:
Once you join a Aries game it's a life sentence, you automatically join my game when ever I make one. This is the secret to the loyalty people have towards me and my games. Stockholm syndrome