Future Events Seraphim's Touch

When will Sanji show his lunarian traits?

• After this arc, when he will meet King again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After this arc, when a Seraphim will touch him

• After this arc, Vegapunk will force them out with a drug

• Total voters
Sanji started feeling weird the third time he put his RS on and he obviously thought it was the RS doing: it was just the most reasonable hypothesis for him. After a while though, whatever was happening to Sanji stopped.

One might think that with the RS destruction Sanji already reached his perfect form, but what if making contact with King was the thing that caused everything? Then Sanji would need to touch a lunarian again to go beyond his limits.

Other than King, dead or captured at the moment, there are others that possess lunarian lineage factors: the seraphims :steef:
And since by Helmeppo's words we know some of them should be on Vegapunk's island right now, the moment of lunarian Sanji birth might be really close:shocking:

There are many threads on it and on why Sanji is a lunarian, so I won't go deep down explain why it makes sense. Look for them if you are so curious :blush:

What do you think? Will it happen? When will a lunarian touch Sanji again? :catlewd:

DJ is from Sora's drug....not some extinct race.
A drug brewed by Vegapunk with some lunarian lineage factor inside :goyea:

Last edited:
Sanji started feeling weird the third time he put his RS on and he obviously thought it was the RS doing: it was just the most reasonable hypothesis for him. After a while though, whatever was happening to Sanji stopped.

One might think that with the RS destruction Sanji already reached his perfect form, but what if making contact with King was the thing that caused everything? Then Sanji would need to touch a lunarian again to go beyond his limits.

Other than King, dead or captured at the moment, there are others that possess lunarian lineage factors: the seraphims :steef:
And since by Helmeppo's words we know some of them should be on Vegapunk's island right now, the moment of lunarian Sanji birth might be really close:shocking:

There are many threads on it and on why Sanji is a lunarian, so I won't go deep down explain why it makes sense. Look for them if you are so curious :blush:

What do you think? Will it happen? When will a lunarian touch Sanji again? :catlewd:
Wasn't it the second time he wore the RS though? That time he saved Nami and co. in the bathhouse? :choppawhat:

Anyway, I think Sanji's awakening have something to do with the combination of the RS + Happiness Punch/Him nose bleeding (propably Power of Lust that couldn't be controlled that Vegapunk mentioned/Sanji's weird pink purple aura afterwards).
It's more of Oda style story telling imo LoL. :kayneshrug:

Wasn't it the second time he wore the RS though? That time he saved Nami and co. in the bathhouse? :choppawhat:

Anyway, I think Sanji's awakening have something to do with the combination of the RS + Happiness Punch/Him nose bleeding (propably Power of Lust that couldn't be controlled that Vegapunk mentioned/Sanji's weird pink purple aura afterwards).
First vs P1
Second in the bathhouse
Third vs King

It was a mistake they corrected in the volume. It's the third time, so when he saved Momo :goyea:

Why do people still think Sanji's a Lunarian after the Seraphim reveal? The fact that the Seraphim have dark skin and white hair basically confirms that everyone with Lunarian DNA shares that particular phenotype

The theory never even made sense to begin with because Sanji's not the only character who can create fire

I dont think so only franky and the sunny will get a update