Theory Shanks is son of Blackbeard

Blackbeard is shanks father.

What if the previous user of OP OP no mi did surgery on blackbeard and transferred Rocks personality inside blackbeard. We know that the user of Op Op no mi can switch personalities but what if the awakening can fully switch bodies. Blackbeard(Rox) is now immortal. The op op user was anonymous and died straight after.
He knew Whitebeard and joined him so he can get a chance to find the df.

I am one of those that believes shanks is son of rox. Not just because of the hair colour but also the timeline tells us this. Rox disappeared around 40 years ago and Shanks is 39 years old. (Roger also took him in for that reason).

The reason why Rox switched bodies was because he realised that the day the world would turn upside down would be after another 40+ years.

To see kid blackbeard come up with such a plan sounds ridiculous.
If you think he was guided by someone else then i also think thats false. Orochi was guided by old hags and he became a coward and failure shogun.

Blackbeard can not be guided he is literally Rox and knows what he is doing.

To say that rocks personality got transferred to BB is one thing. But rocks being shanks father is completely outrageous. Like how do you even come up with an idea like that? There is no hint, no evidence at all. Just straight up fan fantasy(nor even fiction).
i actually like the idea of rocks personality being in BB body. That explains why he knows so much, the name of his ship, the fact that he is based in Beehive. Maybe his former fruit was the yami yami no me and that is why he went after it again.
But shanks being his son is just, sorry to say it, dumb.
here is another theory Luffy travels back in time and is actually Joyboy himself and also his own great-great-great…. Grandfather.
The Toki Toki no mi’s awakening allows travel back in time. Oh and zoro is Imu-sama

To say that rocks personality got transferred to BB is one thing. But rocks being shanks father is completely outrageous. Like how do you even come up with an idea like that? There is no hint, no evidence at all. Just straight up fan fantasy(nor even fiction).
i actually like the idea of rocks personality being in BB body. That explains why he knows so much, the name of his ship, the fact that he is based in Beehive. Maybe his former fruit was the yami yami no me and that is why he went after it again.
here is another theory Luffy travels back in time and is actually Joyboy himself and also his own great-great-great…. Grandfather.
The Toki Toki no mi’s awakening allows travel back in time. Oh and zoro is Imu-sama
I actually see more possible the chance of Shanks being Rox's son than Blackbeard having Rox's soul.

Theory based on another theory that was also based on previous theory. If there was a theory theory no mi DF, this thread would be that fruit's ability/power.