Future Events Shiki "the Golden Lion" vs "Pirate Hunter" Zoro : our long awaited 1v1 swordsman fight in Wano ?

Will Shiki "the Golden Lion" vs "Pirate Hunter" Zoro happen ?

• Total voters
Isn't Shiki as strong as Roger? I remember hearing something like that. I am sorry but Zoro isn't ready for him right now. Not even after Elbaf let alone Wano.
HAHAHAHA Shiki is as strong as Roger ??
The guy got a fleet and Roger kicked his ass alone, he's an overrated living L, he's not a legend LOL at people calling shiki a legend he was prob the buggy of rocks

He already has appeared in the actual story. Multiple times in wano even
In a flashback! Shiki is a canon character so he will be mentioned by other characters from the previous generation. But when it comes to him appearing right now in the current story, I highly doubt that that will happen. You see, usually they use characters in the movies if those characters don't have a big significance in the actual story. Here's what Oda said about Shiki in an interview...

Even before the movie, Shiki was only going to be a small cameo in the conversation between Whitbeard and Shanks. Oda didn't have an actual story for him, and when the Anime stuff came to him and asked for a movie character, Oda decided to use Shiki since he wasn't THAT important in the manga. Is it possible that Shiki will appear in the current story? I mean everything is possible but highly unlikely! I highly doubt that Oda would have used Shiki in the movie if he had a big story with him to tell. We already know Shiki's abilities, his fighting style, his crew etc. There's nothing new about him. Oda doesn't like to reveal how people look like or their powers so that he could then reavil it later in a specific time. Oda refused to show Kaido's hybrid form even against Big Mom and Oden, and you think he will bring back a character about whom we know everything? Again, I highly doubt it's going to happen.

Last edited:
In a flashback! Shiki is a canon character so he will be mentioned by other characters from the previous generation. But when it comes to him appearing right now in the current story, I highly doubt that that will happen. You see, usually they use characters in the movies if those characters don't have a big significance in the actual story. Here's what Oda said about Shiki in an interview...

Even before the movie, Shiki was only going to be a small cameo in the conversation between Whitbeard and Shanks. Oda didn't have an actual story for him, and when the Anime stuff came to him and asked for a movie character, Oda decided to use Shiki since he wasn't THAT important in the manga. Is it possible that Shiki will appear in the current story? I mean everything is possible but highly unlikely! I highly doubt that Oda would have used Shiki in the movie if he had a big story with him to tell. We already know Shiki's abilities, his fighting style, his crew etc. There's nothing new about him. Oda doesn't like to reveal how people look like or their powers so that he could then reavil it later in a specific time. Oda refused to show Kaido's hybrid form even against Big Mom and Oden, and you think he will bring back a character about whom we know everything? Again, I highly doubt it's going to happen.
That's because the way he talks about it was going to be more used as setup.

It's like how he mentions Kaido or BM by name pretty much only pre timeskip, but they became huge threats later on. Shiki has been mentioned enough in the story that there is a huge potential for him to play a big role in whatever the Rocks plot carries forward after Wano.

The fact that he is still being mentioned means that Oda does in fact care about the character. He didn't have to make him part of Rocks. He could have just dropped him entirely.

And @the OP. It's too late for the character to show up. Best case for anyone else appearing for legitimate matchups is the rest of BMs crew since they are here.

I'm curious to find out how his power relates compared to Kaido's ability to move an island and how effective it would prove in battle.
I feel like "the ability to levitate anything by touching" is going to be a lot more powerful outside of One Piece-verse.

Imagine if being able to levitate anything via touching is employed literally and its user can levitate something smaller in scale like internal organs of target to something larger like planets. Or, if you go conceptual, even levitate something like the future or the past of someone and decide the fate of someone based on that.

I feel like "the ability to levitate anything by touching" is going to be a lot more powerful outside of One Piece-verse.

Imagine if being able to levitate anything via touching is employed literally and its user can levitate something smaller in scale like internal organs of target to something larger like planets. Or, if you go conceptual, even levitate something like the future or the past of someone and decide the fate of someone based on that.
Yes and I bet Oda probably figured these chances but he had to make sure such power wasn't as broken despite it could technically be that wise.

What you describe is called spaghettification in physics, it occurs when the gravitational force gets so dense it can basically tear one up disassembling the matter that makes up the body.

This only occurs in extreme super dense cases however.

For example Blackbeard should have totally had it.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm curious to find out how his power relates compared to Kaido's ability to move an island and how effective it would prove in battle.
He can dive the island in the sea, for anyone who is a DF user it is fatal.
He can plunge the island into the sea, and mihawk can drift with nowhere to step, while KAIDO kills him with blasts of heat and lightning, mihawk is concerned about not drowning first.:wellwell:
Not even WB is escaping from drowning, WB is unable to FLY and is a DF user.

He can dive the island in the sea, for anyone who is a DF user it is fatal.
He can plunge the island into the sea, and mihawk can drift with nowhere to step, while KAIDO kills him with blasts of heat and lightning, mihawk is concerned about not drowning first.:wellwell:
:milaugh:

The same Boro Breath that was randomly deflected by Zoro? Why would Mihawk care about not drowning first when it takes just a moment to deflect? Think my guy. He will then easily get on top of the sea surface again.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

:milaugh:

The same Boro Breath that was randomly deflected by Zoro? Why would Mihawk care about not drowning first when it takes just a moment to deflect? Think my guy. He will then easily get on top of the sea surface again.
What do you mean by dodge?

It is the island on which they will be fighting, KAIDO will simply levitate it and plunge it into the sea, causing people to lose the ground, the place to step on.
What an imagination limited to yours.Mihawk will be busy swimming, while KAIDO is blowing fire and lightning over his head.
What would ZORO do if KAIDO dives the island into the sea now?
ZORO, would be adrift in the sea, with nowhere to step, only those who can fly are able to escape it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What do you mean by dodge?

It is the island on which they will be fighting, KAIDO will simply levitate it and plunge it into the sea, causing people to lose the ground, the place to step on.
What an imagination limited to yours.Mihawk will be busy swimming, while KAIDO is blowing fire and lightning over his head.
What would ZORO do if KAIDO dives the island into the sea now?
ZORO, would be adrift in the sea, with nowhere to step, only those who can fly are able to escape it.
Roger can't fly.
Wb can't fly.
They still clap kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Roger can't fly.
Wb can't fly.
They still clap kaido.
HEADCANON, They are both adrift in the sea and with nowhere to step, the fact is irrefutable.
For those who have DF and do not have the ability to fly, it is DEAD.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido was flying and almost died to oden in 2 attacks
AND ? ODEN had land to step on and jump on.
Zoro, WB and Roger, they step on the sea water.
Are you ignoring things and the real context? KAIDO doesn't need to be flying to make the island float, he does it at the base.
He can fly after diving the island into the SEA and let ZORO drown and swim like a DUCK in a pond.
ZORO AND MIHAWK

HA001

AND ? ODEN had land to step on and jump on.
Zoro, WB and Roger, they step on the sea water.
Are you ignoring things and the real context? KAIDO doesn't need to be flying to make the island float, he does it at the base.
He can fly after diving the island into the SEA and let ZORO drown and swim like a DUCK in a pond.
ZORO AND MIHAWK
That's irrelevant. They'd kill him before it sinks.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That's irrelevant. They'd kill him before it sinks.
"kill kaido quickly", are two losers, boy, ZORO and MIHAWK, are two shits.
Do not tell me, ZORO received a diagram in the anus and received the L, he was defeated, "I will never lose again", he is sleeping like a fuck now."Kill kaido quickly", pft. This only exists in the minds of LOROFAN.He will dive the island into the sea, and make Mihawk and ZORO swim like two ducks.

HA001

"kill kaido quickly", are two losers, boy, ZORO and MIHAWK, are two shits.
Do not tell me, ZORO received a diagram in the anus and received the L, he was defeated, "I will never lose again", he is sleeping like a fuck now."Kill kaido quickly", pft. This only exists in the minds of LOROFAN.He will dive the island into the sea, and make Mihawk and ZORO swim like two ducks.
Lmfao no. Kaido couldn't do shit on his own. He needed the strongest attack in the series to be a part of what put zoro down. Kaido doesn't have that power on his own. Near dead zoro defected and blitz kaido with ease.
And zoro is still weaker than Mihawk.