Character Discussion Shiki the lurking legend

Oda made it clear more than a decade ago that Shiki is a canon character. So for years i ve been expecting him to appear in the manga, but never happened. I thought that Wano would be the perfect opportunity for that, since Shiki looks like a wano native and bc of oda's lurking legend statement but still nothing happened(and doesnt seem it will in this arc).
So let me ask you this. Do you think the golden lion will ever be seen again in the manga(and when?) or will remain forgotten by oda forever?

He will definitely appear in Rocks or Kaido's Flashback
Other than that, don't expect him to appear again

Movie Strong World is neither Canon nor Non-Canon
We can't say it's Canon cuz it didn't happen in Manga & doesn't add up to any Story, it's existence is not necessary
But we also can't call it Non-Canon, cuz we've read Chapter 0 & Strong World is continuation of that
It's basically left for Fans whether to consider it part of Story or not

If they want to see more of Shiki & check what happened to him, then they can read Chapter 0 & then watch Strong World Movie
But if he is irrelevant to them, then they aren't missing anything

Lurking Legend is obviously Rocks D. Xebec
And i will give you a Single Argument to prove it:

When Shanks met WB, Oda said that he was gonna make them talk about Shiki, but then changed his mind cuz it might Confuse Fans
Oda admitted that he believes adding Info when it's not needed is a bad move & might risk take Fans to so much unnecessary thinking

That's why he never mentions things in Arcs that don't fit in them, he wants his Arc Stories to be both Self-Contained & part of the bigger picture, this is why Oda wouldn't bother talking about Rocks Pirates multiple times unless it's a necessary part of Wano Arc.

Rocks is the Lurking Legend & that's why Oda isn't hesitant to keep talking about him
The same Author who refused to mention Shiki in WB/Shanks Meeting to not confuse Fans

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He will probably not return yes.

There's already too much on the table, I don't even see a return of Xebec either, it's arguably quite unlikely in that Oda would likely have to pull off a sophisticated stunt in order to have them appear again.

He will definitely appear in Rocks or Kaido's Flashback
Other than that, don't expect him to appear again

Movie Strong World is neither Canon nor Non-Canon
We can't say it's Canon cuz it didn't happen in Manga & doesn't add up to any Story, it's existence is not necessary
But we also can't call it Non-Canon, cuz we've read Chapter 0 & Strong World is continuation of that
It's basically left for Fans whether to consider it part of Story or not

If they want to see more of Shiki & check what happened to him, then they can read Chapter 0 & then watch Strong World Movie
But if he is irrelevant to them, then they aren't missing anything

Lurking Legend is obviously Rocks D. Xebec
And i will give you a Single Argument to prove it:

When Shanks met WB, Oda said that he was gonna make them talk about Shiki, but then changed his mind cuz it might Confuse Fans
Oda admitted that he believes adding Info when it's not needed is a bad move & might risk take Fans to so much unnecessary thinking

That's why he never mentions things in Arcs that don't fit in them, he wants his Arc Stories to be both Self-Contained & part of the bigger picture, this is why Oda wouldn't bother talking about Rocks Pirates multiple times unless it's a necessary part of Wano Arc.

Rocks is the Lurking Legend & that's why Oda isn't hesitant to keep talking about him
The same Author who refused to mention Shiki in WB/Shanks Meeting to not confuse Fans
I think that Strong World honestly is canon. The end of the canon chapter 0 references the events of Strong World, so if you say Strong World is non-canon, than that means that Shiki, who was clearly planning something at the end of chapter 0, never enacted his plan in the manga, which is very awkward.

People need to realize that Shiki isn’t a PK or even a Yonko level pirate. He was a bronze tier pirate, on the level of Captain John, Ouchoku, and Silver Axe. Roger beat him and his entire crew with a storm summoned by his CoC