Theory Shilliew is getting two power ups, invisibility+ yoru

S

stealthblack

We know shilliew is swordman of the crew and right hand. But how can oda make him stand out from the rest since blackbeard himself got two fruits, and also look Like a proper swordman challenger for Zoro sempai.

He got invisibility but it's more of a gimmick. He will get mihawk's yoru and ten he will Have strongest black blade that is >> Enma. + invisibility.

Yes, I'm on the shilliew will fuck up mihawk, mostly because mihawk won't be able to see him.

We know shilliew is swordman of the crew and right hand. But how can oda make him stand out from the rest since blackbeard himself got two fruits, and also look Like a proper swordman challenger for Zoro sempai.
ACoA
Awakened DF
Basic CoC
Above average CoO
Supreme grade sword that has been given DF power?
Insane speed, endurance & physical powers

Is that enough?

S

stealthblack

ACoA
Awakened DF
Basic CoC
Above average CoO
Supreme grade sword that has been given DF power?
Insane speed, endurance & physical powers

Is that enough?
The invisibility would be useless If he advanced coa that is supreme haki defense for non coc users. Only If he steals one from vegapuno since he made the whole objecs eating fruit and IT's only zoans. But black blades are supreme for swordmen, it's the ultimate power up.

He got invisibility but it's more of a gimmick. He will get mihawk's yoru and ten he will Have strongest black blade that is >> Enma. + invisibility.

Yes, I'm on the shilliew will fuck up mihawk, mostly because mihawk won't be able to see him.
No niggga stop writing threads

Well if you think about it zoLo/mihawk supporters loved to talk about the EoS bullcrap then with the same EoS logic some believe , neckbeard will be luffy's final fight (which reminds me of EoS luffy vs neckbeard will have its moment to split the heavens)
:suresure:

It makes sense that shiryu will annihilate mihawk and steal his sword

:cr7:

Shiryu since pre-timeskip is pretty strong. He is comparable to Magellan which is almost Admiral level(IMO)

I would say Shiryu for now is basically Admiral level. But that doesn't matter unless he have ACoC because without it Zoro will negg diff anyone in front of him.

We still have lot to go on. Mihawk is facing SSG we should wait a little to see how it goes. WG and Fujitora have high expectations on it. It shouldn't be fake hype(unless of Oda).