Should ISIS Wives be allowed to return to their origin country?

I'm going to hit this forum with controversial topics now. Please don't hate me.....
Should a ISIS wife be allowed to returned back to her home country? This woman is usually someone who leaves their home country to join the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham and helps them in whatever they're trying to accomplish. A famous example is Shamima Begum a former ISIS teenage bride who left Britain at age 16 to join this group. She has since had her citizenship removed from the UK.

What are you thoughts on this topic?

A famous example is Shamima Begum a former ISIS teenage bride who left Britain at age 16 to join this group. She has since had her citizenship removed from the UK.
It was confirmed that Canadian secret agency with the help of UK trafficked her to sham
Post automatically merged:

And as for the topic in general well depends if they are willing to deradiclaize their beliefs some where brainwashed too irrc in western lands.

Last edited:
Yes, human trafficking is terrible. I condem them for their role in this popular case but responsiblity for one actions must be taken into account too as timing plays a key role.
should she be blamed for being radizalized at her own school while the britishgiv knew of this blunder and went ageadnto cover the case up from her own family that there was Canadian involvement and what not

Like comon a 15 old who lived in a city with iver 50% folks lived under poverty line some how ended up smoothly in to another part of the world

Ofc there were those who were naive enough to go there and regretted it as the picture being painted was a stark contrast from the brutal reality those scumbags enforced

Some of the women even had kids so they were intimate with IS.

But given how some countries were actively trafficking children there including the above mentioned i doubt they should be in any position to decide this.

At most filter the folks that were deceited from those that were radizalized and atleast let them back in and monitor them.

Last edited:
should she be blamed for being radizalized at her own school while the britishgiv knew of this blunder and went ageadnto cover the case up from her own family that there was Canadian involvement and what not

Like comon a 15 old who lived in a city with iver 50% folks lived under poverty line some how ended up smoothly in to another part of the world
There were bad actors, but she is still responsible for her own actions and this responsiblity grows with age. There comes a point in life where you cannot allow yourself to not believe there is no evil whatever you may think of as evil. My personal opinion for Begum case alone is that she should not be granted her UK citizenship because of her history of radicallization. The finer details showing she may be dangerous.

There were bad actors, but she is still responsible for her own actions and this responsiblity grows with age. There comes a point in life where you cannot allow yourself to not believe there is no evil whatever you may think of as evil. My personal opinion for Begum case alone is that she should not be granted her UK citizenship because of her history of radicallization. The finer details showing she may be dangerous.
So rather than the authorities involved in her radicalization taking accountibility, actively being members of the 5 eyes , she should should be sorry for being radizalized by a state and whatever consequented from that radicalization when she was merely 15.

Can this be sidelines with a mere "responsibility grows with age".. Thats shallow as hell

Why don't the governments responsible take her responsibility why abandon her for being a victim of this diabolic scheme?
This is absolutley deplorable, you know what even if she is sorry for all of this shit she was manipulated for, no one's gonna blame the authorities rather her radicalism will be associated to Islam and it will ruin her life altogether.

I'm going to hit this forum with controversial topics now. Please don't hate me.....
Should a ISIS wife be allowed to returned back to her home country? This woman is usually someone who leaves their home country to join the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham and helps them in whatever they're trying to accomplish. A famous example is Shamima Begum a former ISIS teenage bride who left Britain at age 16 to join this group. She has since had her citizenship removed from the UK.

What are you thoughts on this topic?
Nah they should be prosecuted for their crimes in that country’s courts and given the appropriate punishment. it’s only fair they get to judge them they don’t get to go home just because they’re a foreigner after committing terrorism in another country

a couple of years iraq sentenced 4-6 french isis members to death i fully support that decision