General & Others Should Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji be the only Straw Hats to fight antagonists with bounties over 500 million?

let us be honest Franky , Jinbe and maybe even Robin should be able to do that as well.
I’ve been starting to realize that some people might have come to have placed too many expectations on top of Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, even with the understanding of how physically strong they all are in the first place. Too many in the sense of coming see Chopper and the others in a lesser light simply because they aren’t the monster trio, and that “what they can do” is concluded to still not be enough.

Fight or be the main ones responsible for the downfall of guys with bounties that high? Who's Who might have a bounty that high but it's doubtful (considering Jimbei's bounty despite all that he's done and also considering Ace's bounty was 550 and Luffy's after beating Doffy was just 500). If Sasaki has one that high then I agree that Franky will take down a guy with a bounty that high but I don't see Sasaki reaching that high.

I'd say Chopper is capable of helping but Marco literally had to hold down Queen and that's the thing. I don't think the scene was meant to be Chopper fighting him on par. He neutralised the threat of the virus and the hit on Queen was basically meant to wrap up the payback he got against Queen and earn him respect from the alliance. I don't see him actually facing Queen without Marco, Drake or Sanji doing a good chunk of the work. I want the characters to fight opponents somewhere around their level so they progress at a reasonable-ish rate. Chopper can face the Numbers or help against Perospero or a Flying Six but I don't want Kaido's number 2 taking anymore damage from Chopper.

I think if the Straw Hats' current opponents have bounties that high then sure but I don't want them beating guys they have no business defeating.

Last edited: