Should North Ireland rejoin the rest of Ireland?

North Ireland is apart of the United Kingdom which has split from the EU or more famously known as Brexit. Given ireland's bloody history with the UK which make the history of american slavery look like a distant cousin, should they merge with the rest of ireland or stay apart of the UK? Currently the UK economy might experience a recession this year, however so will a lot of other countries are facing the same issue. Most countries in the world seem to be running away from a bear that is metaphorically represented as a recession and the UK seem to be running faster than others but unfortunately that bear is still catching up.

Northern ireland are mostly protestants dont think they will jolly seeing their catholic brother domjnating them in politics , one real reason i dont see Ireland ever becoming reunion is because NI has too much infulence from England .

This is not like Germany to be honest it was artificially created by soviet union.

Last edited:
Northern ireland are mostly protestants dont think they will jolly seeing their catholic brother domjnating them in politics , one real reason i dont see Ireland ever becoming reunion is because NI has too much infulence from England .

This is not like Germany to be honest it was artificially created by soviet union.
It not like the inner uk respect them. I think north island resident are seen as lesser....

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Irish resentmen towards the crown bcs of Irish famine, Cronwell or Blacks and Tans is still ever present

Considering England striked down a Scottish Law recently it is p obvious whats Englands stance on Autonomy of its parts.

Ireland while complex issue has a lot of going for it in terms of unification. Tho i doubt we will see it anytime soon unless England majorly fucks up

The fucking songs we would get tho...