Controversial Should The US Continue Manifest Destiny?

Yes?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I don’t understand how people can read a series like OP and still support the real life World Government which is 1,000x worse than the one in the kiddy manga, lol
less than 1% of American population fully supports the govt

most see it as a necessary evil or something that needs drastic change

It only survives because people fight over how to change it, resulting in no change lol

The US never dropped their manifest destiny and will keep it up as long as they stay rich. Basically doing god's work.

They show "the way" to the world now. And do other insane things like sending stuff on the Moon or Mars thinking that this is the future, lmao. They're about to all fuckity bye in space where they belong

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I may be uninformed, but currently the manifestos that are occurring is about the legalization of abortion?

About this:

The legalization of abortion in the United States is a controversial and divisive issue. The issue is highly polarized and has been the subject of intense political and social debates for decades. Some argue that the legalization of abortion is a matter of women's rights and public health, while others argue that it is a moral and religious issue. The approval of abortion laws varies from state to state and can be highly influenced by elections and changes in the composition of Congress. In summary, it is difficult to predict if it will be viable to approve abortion in the US, as it is a highly divided issue and influenced by various political and social factors.

It is something that I have even been talking to: @GeneralP123

I may be uninformed, but currently the manifestos that are occurring is about the legalization of abortion?

About this:

The legalization of abortion in the United States is a controversial and divisive issue. The issue is highly polarized and has been the subject of intense political and social debates for decades. Some argue that the legalization of abortion is a matter of women's rights and public health, while others argue that it is a moral and religious issue. The approval of abortion laws varies from state to state and can be highly influenced by elections and changes in the composition of Congress. In summary, it is difficult to predict if it will be viable to approve abortion in the US, as it is a highly divided issue and influenced by various political and social factors.

It is something that I have even been talking to: @GeneralP123
Manifest destiny is basically the reasoning for American imperialism and expansion when they were taking the continent

but yeah ig