Show your homes

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ok fine I'll show u only some stuff from my room, cuz it's midnight and I don't wanna wake up others, cuz we have a pretty big apartament like for an average citizen here I have a pretty big room too.

I won't clean for u cuz I'm too lazy and I have some better stuff to do

Banchi

yawn-together
Ok fine I'll show u only some stuff from my room, cuz it's midnight and I don't wanna wake up others, cuz we have a pretty big apartament like for an average citizen here I have a pretty big room too.

I won't clean for u cuz I'm too lazy and I have some better stuff to do

OH ITS FUCKING DOPE.

D DAMN.
O OH.
P PERFECTION.
E EXQUISITE.

NICE WORK

Rottkins

OH ITS FUCKING DOPE.

D DAMN.
O OH.
P PERFECTION.
E EXQUISITE.

NICE WORK
hehe thank you, the pigeon woman and a rabbit man painting was made by my sister btw. I don't really hang around my works, too much cringe for me to do. But tho I'm glad u like it. Most of the books were collected by my family and everything else was collected by me. I like to collect small and weird things, mostly toys

Banchi

yawn-together
hehe thank you, the pigeon woman and a rabbit man painting was made by my sister btw. I don't really hang around my works, too much cringe for me to do. But tho I'm glad u like it. Most of the books were collected by my family and everything else was collected by me. I like to collect small and weird things, mostly toys
Minus some self help books easy for travel I just have one at the house while the rest are in my office.

Rottkins

yoooooooo it is exactly what I need in my life. Just add there some sits and a table and I can forget about the house, I will remember only about the kitchen to get snacks and drinks. House library too cuz I have to get from somewhere the books