Fanclub Shrine of Red God Shanks (Shanks FC)

who was Shanks talking about to Gorosei??

• Total voters

AL sama

Red Haired
"Shanks Fan Club"

Welcome to "the Shrine of Red God Shanks".

I can't believe we don't have a Fan Club for the Red Haki God yet! Similar to our favorite Shanks in the OP verse, our purpose in WG forums is to maintain the balance.​

Even if we're low in numbers, we're the most balanced and the strongest fandom.

We protect the weak

We encourage and inspire the next generations

We troll the trolls.

We can even stop the unstoppable(s)

We're ready to challenge the entire world to a fight if necessary.

Members

@Gol D. Roger
@AL sama
@Light D Lamperouge
@stormylife
@Guan Yu
@Shanks
@Finalbeta
@Zoro D Goat
@Natalija
@Dark Admiral
@Master OF Haki
@Constantine
@ArabianLuffy
@knuckleheadninja
@Seraphoenix
@Monarch
@Alpha
@Bakazuki Bakainu
@BleakAsh
@mmd
@Gorosei
@Rottkins
@Kerkovian
@Emmazrine

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I actually find Shanks to be one of the duller characters in the series, with his connection to the WG ruining him for me. I liked him being a pirate, Jack Sparrow. Not whatever he currently is.
He also met WB to warn him about BB even though they're enemies. Look at what happend to WB and Ace when he ignored him. I don't see his meeting with the Gorosei any differently from his meeting with WB. Shanks does everything to maintain peace.:kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He also met WB to warn him about BB even though they're enemies. Look at what happend to WB and Ace when he ignored him. I don't see his meeting with the Gorosei any differently from his meeting with WB. Shanks does everything to maintain peace.:kayneshrug:
Yeah I don't like pirate Gandhi still. Wish he'd get his other arm ripped off.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He abandoned his promise about going to laugh tale with his own crew after he sacrificed his arm for luffy imo
And he lost his opportunity and stayed back to nurse his friend the first time. :pepehands: Shanks is the paragon of friendship.:christnally:

Yeah I don't like pirate Gandhi still. Wish he'd get his other arm ripped off.
:uroustop: