Fly to the Sky High
- Zerofuku gets the wind knocked out of him by Buddha's surprise knee strike.
- The other three members of the Four Saints (Socrates, Jesus, and Confucius) are looking on... (t/n: apparently the three of them and Buddha are grouped together in Japanese culture)
- Zerofuku swings his axe about and attempts to hack at Buddha, but the latter effortlessly dodges.
- However, the audience trembles in fear when they notice that with each dodge the axe is becoming bigger.
- Zeus says that Zerofuku's axe absorbs misfortune. That is, the more misfortune it sucks up, the more destructive it becomes.
- Since being juked on is also "misfortune", the axe becomes more powerful as Buddha dodges it.
- However, to counter this cheat ability, Buddha has his own cheat ability to move faster than Zerofuku's strikes: "Future Sight", which is only possible for the Enlightened One.
- Buddha attacks Zerofuku whenever he sees an opening, quickly turning the match into a one-sided game.
- Brunhilde states that Future Sight only allows Buddha to see a moment ahead, but that much time is plenty for him.
- However, right then Buddha notices something strange about Zerofuku.
- He sees something which he cannot avoid within a moment, and so he uses his shield (Ahimsa) against the Seven Misfortunes to form a perfect guard...