Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
N

NeutralWatcher

Bishamonten is also revealed :finally:
Is this Bishamonten?

Awesome design. According to Japan mythology Bishamonten is an iron clad God of War so that design suits him.

Bishamonten also has some underlings under him. I hope their names would be revealed too.

I think this chapter also foreshadows of Bishamonten vs Okita Souji. Both are from Japan folklore.

Okita Souji also might not have his Volund at this time so this fight might show how strong he is without using his Volund.

Another best thing is the return of Sasaki Kojiro is also the return of the best girl Hrist. :finally:

Is this Bishamonten?

Awesome design. According to Japan mythology Bishamonten is an iron clad God of War so that design suits him.

Bishamonten also has some underlings under him. I hope their names would be revealed too.

I think this chapter also foreshadows of Bishamonten vs Okita Souji. Both are from Japan folklore.

Okita Souji also might not have his Volund at this time so this fight might show how strong he is without using his Volund.

Another best thing is the return of Sasaki Kojiro is also the return of the best girl Hrist. :finally:
Bishamonten looks amazing and those people surrounding him are the 7 lucky gods. You might recognize that old alien guy, because his name is Fukurokuju. That guy with the glasses must be Ebisu I think.

N

NeutralWatcher

Chapter 34 English translation is out.

Overall one of the best chapter in the series.

So Raiden's former name is Taroukichi and he could stand when he was about 2 years and 8 months. The reason why his bones broke when he stood up was because the pressure of his own muscle. Through hard work he could finally stand and it is also interesting the author brought up 100 seals. These 100 seals kept his muscle from growing which would destroy his body completely.

So Raiden wasn't serious in previous chapter and it looks like he tries to open these 100 seals and Raiden finally gains full control of his muscle.

And this chapter confirms Raiden has the highest physical strength of all the participants from Humanity side. Without full power Raiden managed to become the strongest human in history. The hype is real. :steef:

Another interesting revelation is Buddha from God side was the one who created Volund's method and he openly admits he is a traitor. And LMAO at Buddha's reaction to Loki's long ass explanation about Volund. It seems like he doesn't give a fuck :suresure:

This is also Bishamonten first appearance and he is the first God to have subordinates to fight for him. His subordinates are Seven Lucky Gods.

Buddha also isn't afraid to fight Loki+Bishamonten+7 Lucky Gods. he challenged 9 Gods by himself. Maybe Buddha is one of the strongest Gods since he is so confident to take them on.

The best thing is the return of the GOAT Sasaki Kojiro :finally: which also means the return of best girl Hrist :fransuper:

Okita Souji and Kondo Isami also appear to help Buddha. I think Okita hasn't had his VOlund yet so this chapter might show how strong he is without his Volund.

This chapter might also foreshadow Okita Souji vs Bishamonten in the future.

Kondo Isami and other Shinsengumi captains like Hijikata Toshizo, Hajime Saito, Nakagura Shinpachi, etc might fight Seven Lucky Gods since Kondo Isami might fight looking from this chapter and this might foreshadow the appearance of other Shinsengumi Captains since they are popular in Japanese culture.

SInce Sasaki Kojiro return, there is a possibility that Jack the Ripper might return too. Zeus and Thor as well.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yap, Loki vs Budha is an off screen event outside the arena, current fight still God vs Humanity.

No clue, its hard to find spoiler either.
I'm still wondering would Buddha fight on God side after he openly told Loki that he betrayed Gods. Would be interesting if there is God who would replace Buddha.

Didnt know there was a ROR thread.
Lemme join this discussion :endthis:
Welcome. :cheers: