Speculations Signs of Kaido's Impending Defeat

1. A tyrant can not be disposed until he no longer controls his land (Momonosuke must be the one lifting up Onigashima)

2. The Oni(Kaido) will only get taken down when Momotaro(nosuke) teams up with the Dog(Yamato), the Monkey(D. Luffy) and the Pheasant(Marco).

3. Before the Dragon is slain, he will awaken.

4. An "Oni with an Iron club" is invincible, so first you must shatter his club.

5. Villains on the brink will provide one last act of malice. (Kaido will fly below Onigashima trying to find and threaten the Flower capital, only to realize that Momonosuke has pulled them back above the ocean).

6. The weight of their sins(Onigashima) will be the thing to defeat the bad guy(Kaido).

7. One Piece Villains dont die. Their dreams merely get taken away and they get imprisioned. The marines aren't enough to hold Kaido, so in the end, natural forces, such as the weight on an Island on his back, and being submerged in water as a devilfruit user, will entrap him. Kaido's desire for a cool death is beyond him. Like a fish, or like any other demon, he is sealed away for the rest of his life instead.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He doesn't look in control of the fight anymore right now which is already a sign things are proceeding towards the end

I guess he will probably awaken unless Oda will still not make it look like Luffy overcame him vanquishing the opponent too easily 🧐🤔

He doesn't look in control of the fight anymore right now which is already a sign things are proceeding towards the end
He's still smiling and having a good time. And the portrayal is still pretty even.
It's been proceeding for a while, and the end is finally in sight, but we're far from arriving.

And I have trust in my 7 signs.
I guess he will probably awaken unless Oda will still not make it look like Luffy overcame him vanquishing the opponent too easily 🧐🤔
This sentence confuses me.

He probably will awaken, but even if Kaido doesn't, I don't think it would look like an easy fight by the time this is over, from Luffy's end.

--Goat thread bro

--Kaido has shown he is WSC and great feats and also that he is no lolflamingo or something

--Only awakening is left after that Waido can rest in peace:cheers:

--It has been quite satisfying putting my bets on Kaido. Never disappointed me