Current Events Similarities between Enies Lobby Arc and Onigashima Arc!

but the raid is not really failing. Luffy and his alliance are gonna win this. there is a prophecy about the night of the full moon and Luffy promised many times that he will win this.
Raid is falling, Luffy already told he would win against Kaido and lost. Prophecy doesn't have to be true and still prophecy said nothing about things happening exactly today. It could still happen at another day in the future

What is your point? If they lose is end game for them? Like we never saw this kind of situation before and they still managed to escape?
They managed to escape them because they had the possibility to do so. Tell me how are they going to escape from an island that is literally flying. Are they going to do some parachuting? Like, who is going to save them from 2 Yonkos without it sounding like the biggest plot armor in all the series?

Last edited:
They managed to escape them because they had the possibility to do so. Tell me how are they going to escape from an island that is literally flying. Are they going to do some parachuting? Like, who is going to save them from 2 Yonkos without it sounding like the biggest plot armor in all the series?
First of all, Oda doesn't care at all if his story sounds like plot armor. He is being doing that since WCI.

Why they have to escape before Onigashima "falling down" at Wano?
They had many escapes similar to this. Enies Lobby, Impel Down, Marineford, Dressrosa, WCI. So no big deal about that.

H

humanbeing

Raid is falling, Luffy already told he would win against Kaido and lost. Prophecy doesn't have to be true and still prophecy said nothing about things happening exactly today. It could still happen at another day in the future
Luffy is going back and he is the current Joy Boy , someone Kaido himself was thinking he would not have lost.

H

humanbeing

True. But BM doesn't know Wano geography. And the way Kaido himself is imaging how would be (there is a panel for that) it doesn't seem to harm anyone when Onigashima finally drops.
it will even BM said that to Kaido and he said it doesn't matter.
anyway when Luffy comes back he will stronger than before and at the end he will win. i am pretty sure that raid is not falling , since Oda already giving final match ups . like Sanji vs Queen, or Robin&Brook vs Black Maria
andyway Oda doesn't have the time to lose on making the arc so much longer he would not spend tens of chapters or more in a failed attempt.

it will even BM said that to Kaido and he said it doesn't matter.
anyway when Luffy comes back he will stronger than before and at the end he will win. i am pretty sure that raid is not falling , since Oda already giving final match ups . like Sanji vs Queen, or Robin&Brook vs Black Maria
andyway Oda doesn't have the time to lose on making the arc so much longer he would not spend tens of chapters or more in a failed attempt.
For me raid failling would speed up things. Imagine have all the asspullling and bullshit of raid being succesfull and then CP-0 comes in maybe marines that are near Wano etc...

And how is Luffy getting back to Onigashima? He sure could go G4 but then would ran out of haki quickly since it would be his what? 4th time of G4? And would just lose again. But now Momo and Shinobu are falling so Momo could go dragon form and fly with Shinobu(a bit heavy, fat woman) and get Luffy too to the way back to Onigashima? Possible...

H

humanbeing

And how is Luffy getting back to Onigashima? He sure could go G4 but then would ran out of haki quickly since it would be his what? 4th time of G4? And would just lose again. But now Momo and Shinobu are falling so Momo could go dragon form and fly with Shinobu(a bit heavy, fat woman) and get Luffy too to the way back to Onigashima? Possible...
yes Momo fell down just for the purpose and i doubt that weight would change that much Kaido can use the clouds to lift a whole island so Momo can lift Luffy and even Shinobu if he has too , but she is not needed.
and Luffy might lose again but that is necessary for his growth. being in crisis is what makes haki bloom.
Luffy might need a little help too but at the end he will grow enough to beat Kaido. there is no way will grow without fighting when the raid fails.

yes Momo fell down just for the purpose and i doubt that weight would change that much Kaido can use the clouds to lift a whole island so Momo can lift Luffy and even Shinobu if he has too , but she is not needed.
and Luffy might lose again but that is necessary for his growth. being in crisis is what makes haki bloom.
Luffy might need a little help too but at the end he will grow enough to beat Kaido. there is no way will grow without fighting when the raid fails.
Okay so you are following Oda's pacing of Luffy getting beat after beat them come up with a new power up and get another beat But he will win somehow between beatings...
Luffy saying he will 1v1 Kaido at 1010. Do you think he will accept to fight him again with help?

H

humanbeing

Okay so you are following Oda's pacing of Luffy getting beat after beat them come up with a new power up and get another beat But he will win somehow between beatings...
Luffy saying he will 1v1 Kaido at 1010. Do you think he will accept to fight him again with help?
Luffy always accept help when he needs it. now Yamato will be fighting Kaido and Luffy will come during this fight.

Luffy always accept help when he needs it. now Yamato will be fighting Kaido and Luffy will come during this fight.
Not at Luffy vs Lucci. But Robin need to be save back then.

Right now we didn't had anyone to be saved but Luffy told both Zoro and Law to fuck off because he was handling Kaido alone. He is not going back on his word although he already lost anyway.

H

humanbeing

Not at Luffy vs Lucci. But Robin need to be save back then.

Right now we didn't had anyone to be saved but Luffy told both Zoro and Law to fuck off because he was handling Kaido alone. He is not going back on his word although he already lost anyway.
still Yamato has a reason to fight Kaido just like Law had a reason to fight Doffy. and i expect Yamato to be able to hurt Kaido as well since Kaido might not be able to uses his full force haki against his daughter. haki goes soft when the user has some emotional hindrance like Sanji against women.
Yamato could be much stronger than we assume .

still Yamato has a reason to fight Kaido just like Law had a reason to fight Doffy. and i expect Yamato to be able to hurt Kaido as well since Kaido might not be able to uses his full force haki against his daughter. haki goes soft when the user has some emotional hindrance like Sanji against women.
Yamato could be much stronger than we assume .
Head cannon saying haki has emotional hindrance and using Sanji as example. His haki is the best against women(observation) and he for sure used his best armament against BM to defend Reiju. Sanji simple is not hitting woman no matter if he uses haki or not. Horrible example here.
And we could say Garp had this emotional hindrance but I bet he didn't hold himself a bit against Marco. But he didn't punched Luffy. Is not that he hold back his haki against Luffy he didn't punched him at all.

Yamato can't use Adv Armament like Luffy, otherwise she would get rid of that collars herself. But she is at least as strong(probably stronger) than currently G4 Luffy, because I'm not seeing even KKG one-shotting off-guard Ulti like Yamato did. And this was base form Yamato.

I don't know how strong you think Yamato is but I bet she is exactly what I think it is. Above current G4 Luffy.

I feel like people are forcing these similarities or parallels or whatever to feel better about Wano, since Enies Lobby was one of most popular arcs
Wano is great but it's not that great

It having similarities with EL is not a good thing, its terrible
It means Oda is just repeating things which is boring

H

humanbeing

Head cannon saying haki has emotional hindrance and using Sanji as example. His haki is the best against women(observation) and he for sure used his best armament against BM to defend Reiju. Sanji simple is not hitting woman no matter if he uses haki or not.
against? it is more like for . not against it is not head canon since Sanji stated that himself , that his Haki goes soft because he doesn't want to harm a woman. Kaido might not be willing to kill his daughter or hurt her too much.
i think she should about Zoro and Killer but she has the advantage that her dad will has a psychological problems having to fight his own daughter

against? it is more like for . not against it is not head canon since Sanji stated that himself , that his Haki goes soft because he doesn't want to harm a woman. Kaido might not be willing to kill his daughter or hurt her too much.
i think she should about Zoro and Killer but she has the advantage that her dad will has a psychological problems having to fight his own daughter
Didn't understood a shit about Zoro and Killer part.

Where Sanji says haki goes soft between women? He is not hitting women at all. His haki being soft or the hardest makes no difference.