General Mafia General Chat

J

Joygirl1

obviously duh

btw I don't think senti plays mafia but he voted lol
@Sentinel actually participated in a Supernatural mafia round on another board several years ago hosted by me, he was Bobby btw^^
Back then town lost because they failed several times to get Lucifer lynched xD but I admit this round had a few flaws on my part and a bit too much inactive players if I remember correctly. Would be interesting to read how this SN-themed round would turn out this time.

AL sama

Red Haired
@Sentinel actually participated in a Supernatural mafia round on another board several years ago hosted by me, he was Bobby btw^^
Back then town lost because they failed several times to get Lucifer lynched xD but I admit this round had a few flaws on my part and a bit too much inactive players if I remember correctly. Would be interesting to read how this SN-themed round would turn out this time.
I was talking about this forum xD

I'd also like to check it out, any link available?

J

Joygirl1

So apparently, if you get an overpowered villain role board rules don´t apply to you and you are allowed to provoke and insult other users as much as you like?! This is complete garbage! In the other board where I played mafia before (and in most others I think) Kagurashii would have been thrown out of the round and not even get crowned for her dirty play!! This bullshit sucks, most undeserved win ever.

J

Joygirl1

Speaking of the role itself, this role killed almost half of the players and was impossible to kill too! In comparison, my own role had not a single killshot, no investigaton abilities, no protecting others, nothing useful at all! Why does the balance have to be completely off? Give every player a fair chance!

Now that blues game is over, sign up for my marvel films games. I can once guarantee a 100 % satisfaction. Last game was a previous set up this one I have beautifully crafted from the bottom up. Watched every non mcu marvel movie for this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Speaking of the role itself, this role killed almost half of the players and was impossible to kill too! In comparison, my own role had not a single killshot, no investigaton abilities, no protecting others, nothing useful at all! Why does the balance have to be completely off? Give every player a fair chance!
You were a member of the Town. Of course your role on its own wasn't as strong as a role that needed to kill everyone.

J

Joygirl1

You were a member of the Town. Of course your role on its own wasn't as strong as a role that needed to kill everyone.
I´m used to see and play this different, back then where I played maf every player, no matter if town, maf or indie had around the same amount of abilities. And it still always ended differently. In fact right the first round I hosted coincidentally ended indeed with the only (normal) serial killer victory I´ve ever witnessed. Fair chances for everyone.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So apparently, if you get an overpowered villain role board rules don´t apply to you and you are allowed to provoke and insult other users as much as you like?! This is complete garbage! In the other board where I played mafia before (and in most others I think) Kagurashii would have been thrown out of the round and not even get crowned for her dirty play!! This bullshit sucks, most undeserved win ever.
Is it a PG-13 forum where you have been playing?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
What's bothering you so much? Is it that you got a role which didn't have any abilities or you couldn't get me lynched?

You seriously can't be reacting this bad just because of that cow dung comment. People say worse shit than that but no one reacts like you do.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Is it that you got a role which didn't have any abilities
Meanwhile, the role:
You are Maria Arusu

"It doesn't get through to her...huh? But I'll say it. You are an idiot." - Maria Arusu

[Passive - Virtual World] - Being an AI, Maria is immune to manipulation abilities, plus your abilities cannot be copied.

[Action - AI] - Being made of data, Maria can target a player and use one of their abilities per cycle.

[Action - Wish for Reality] - Maria uses a more powerful version of AI. Target a player and use one of their limited shot ability this cycle. This may fail on certain abilities [1-shot]

[Active - Virtual World] - Maria is an AI made to keep Fraxinus' operational system functional. As such she doesn't exist in the Real World and her existence is constricted to the Virtual World. Once per cycle Maria can choose to go to the Virtual World for as long as she likes where she is considered being outside of the game and becomes untargeatable by any actions, however, she may also not target anyone outside of the Virtual World and cannot post in the game thread, but she can still vote to lynch players in her role PM. Anyone that is in the Virtual World will get a common chat.

---[Dive into Reality]--- Everytime Maria is in the Virtual World she can choose to go back to the Real World and back to the thread, ending the effects of Virtual World

---[Escape from Reality]--- Once in the game, Maria can hold a tournament and the winner is sent to the Virtual World for one cycle. where they'll gain a common chat. Maria may choose to buff the player in the form of a double action or refill. Maria must be in the Virtual World to activate this ability. Day action [1-shot]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
Would have won town the game had it been alive Endgame.