General Mafia General Chat

12 and 13 are in the SRM section, but the current game is classified as role madness but is much heavier than the old SRMs, I pointed it out so someone can edit the current game into SRM
how do we classify the heaviness of such games? what's the main difference in terms of mechanics? does game size affect it as well?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
how do we classify the heaviness of such games? what's the main difference in terms of mechanics? does game size affect it as well?
There is no clear definition for it. I figured out normal rolemadness games cover only neccessary stuff. There is an upper threshold of gameplay assigned. As soon you go overboard over the neccessary threshold it becomes a super rolemadness.

Finished my set up for the marvel films Mafia, just need to wait for current game to finish and if that GoT game is gonna start anytime soon to start advertising it. I was thinking of doing Arrowverse next but I honestly don't want to binge watch that just to get info for a game. I think I'll just do DC animated series starting with Batman/Superman Worlds Finest

Finished my set up for the marvel films Mafia, just need to wait for current game to finish and if that GoT game is gonna start anytime soon to start advertising it. I was thinking of doing Arrowverse next but I honestly don't want to binge watch that just to get info for a game. I think I'll just do DC animated series starting with Batman/Superman Worlds Finest
do yugioh