General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Depends on when you plan on hosting it, the star wars game has soured me on playing games here for a bit, I won't go further than that since the game is ongoing but if it's down the line I have no issue joining, I still plan on doing a Yu-Gi-Oh like game with one of my upcoming games so if can join that to get another crack at the Yu-Gi-Oh game will be neat, tho if not it's cool. I have a list of games have planned out for here with each being a different game style
Will probably be a while since I am still writing roles. A role takes me 3-4 hours, just to make sure that it fits in my vision and looks beautiful.
:suresure:
So end of year probably.

Also it looks Batman the animated series has won the vote over titans. That could change but will say my next 2 games after marvel will be Batman the animated series followed by Teen Titans Animated series if Batman gets the vote. If titans wins it will be titans game followed by the Arrowverse mafia

J

Joygirl1

I can say that you actually improved a lot in your GoT game compared to the FMAB one and you are pretty new to mafia. So keep it up ^^
But didn´t Pot win the FMAB game for mafia in the end? :choppawhat:

Speaking about funny memories, I have one from the Borderlands round in the other board. There was a player with a role that activated an ability where he could disable all other players lynchvotes and he was the only one left with a vote, so he could always decide the lynch. Of course everyone was immediately suspicious of him, although it afterwards turned out that it really was a town role to our surprise. However, I had an ability that allowed me to take away someone´s vote power and as I was sus of him too I decided to try out and use it on him this night (unfortunately in that board actions could only be processed at night phases). It would have been hilarious if it had worked, there would have been nobody left who could vote and there would either have been no lynch next day or it would have been a RNG between over 10 players^^
I was like "Hehehe, let´s see what happens when True and I have a drink together" (my character was Moxxi, a bartender).
Unfortunately we never found out because none of us survived this night. I got killed by mafia and he was shot by a vig. Afterwards the host was mocking me: "So, this is what happens when True and you have a drink together. You both die :P"

The same round also had a jester role but the poor guy who had it was too obviously begging to get lynched. He was trying so hard but nobody wanted to put him out of his misery, so he survived until the very end, only to lose against mafia, it was hilarious :milaugh:

In my rounds also happened a lot of funny stuff but I don´t want to give too much away yet, as I still have plans to probably host at least two of them on Worstgen in the future (I´m already working on making additional roles and changing the old ones). One highlight however was in the Supernatural round when town failed several times to get an already quasi-outed scum lynched, mostly because he managed to survive by some extremely lucky circumstances, one time a townie acted highly sus for no good reason and got himself lynched, another time someone thought it was a good idea to put some secret extra votes on another player which unexpectedly saved him once again despite him already openly scumming in the thread because he didn´t see that coming and was sure to get lynched that day xD
And this player was not only a normal maf, he was freakin´ Lucifer, the most dangerous maf of them all! It did not help much that town managed to get Lilith lynched as the cop caught her because I don´t remember what abilities I gave him but it was definitely something nasty. As a host, knowing about all this and seeing town making all that poor decisions tbh I was laughing in disbelief, thinking "What the hell are you even doing???" :steef:^^

Omega kills were my greatest ability creation. Role madness games at the time had gotten out of hand with the power creep. It was good to have an absolute ability that was hitting no matter what