General Mafia General Chat

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
But didn´t Pot win the FMAB game for mafia in the end?
Well there's a night and day difference between my preformances in the two games.

FMAB I basically coasted through the whole thing and barely did anything. I used to have this habit where I would prewrite things in mafia chat and get it approved by my teammates before I posted it. Coach @Flowa and @Dr_Professor83 can vouch for that. I thank @Blue for making me town for once so I can learn to fend for myself.
:gokulaugh:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Best thing is to be indie then Town.

Just shitpost your way to victory.

As Mafia is meh because you should bear in mind your team members and the common wincon xD

But all in all a quite an enjoyable game and happy to play with all of you ^^

Should start working on the next game.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Best thing is to be indie then Town.

Just shitpost your way to victory.

As Mafia is meh because you should bear in mind your team members and the common wincon xD

But all in all a quite an enjoyable game and happy to play with all of you ^^

Should start working on the next game.
I'm looking forward to my first true blue indie game
:yearight:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
:luffylaugh:
Most of the time they kinda fail at being kawaii though :P

Speaking of this, I noticed that alliances like the "Waifu Bros" or Pein / Ekko have grown strong, we need something to counter them! Should we start something like the "Husbando Sisters"? :wonderland:
Yeah we should definitely. XD

These guys also had a waifu contest which was organised by Blue (as expected) but we never had a husbando contest. :optimistic:

Mashiro Blue

Mashiro Blue

:luffylaugh:
Most of the time they kinda fail at being kawaii though :P

Speaking of this, I noticed that alliances like the "Waifu Bros" or Pein / Ekko have grown strong, we need something to counter them! Should we start something like the "Husbando Sisters"? :wonderland:
The Waifubro Alliance is huge.

Aside from my waifubro and myself we also have @Rej and @Sanji D Goat

We even have undercover agents that not even I am aware of who they are :catpole: