Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
That's a quick one.

Smaug brutally murders them.

You can't kill him without Black Arrows.
It can be argued that the middle earth doesn't have a weapon able to injure him : only arrows and swords and such. Smaug can likely be nuked. Smaug shell is extra hard and compared to iron but I don't think he can tank a Shishi son son

Smart Dragon vs Dumb Dragons
Smaug easily wins imo
The big one tanked 'easily" : 2 post TS G2 attacks, and pushed back casual 2 swords Zoro a little

He is not that weak
Post automatically merged:

Always ^^

Movie Smaug was a bit absurd, the bath in the molten gold pool... Anyway the ones in the manga should somewhat scale with post time skip Luffy and Zoro so the problem here is that Smaug could get horribly speedblitzed

And even powerwise.. I get that Smaug has good feats lotr powerwise yet if these dragon can take G2 hits when the same hits were enough to destroy a PX. Who was enough to have all the pretike skip crew go all out together to get him and considering the pre time skip crew feats, Smaug could get a beating here too.

I mean guys, you know that sime dragons from LOTR verse could solo One Piece world. They got power to oblivirate continents, not just small Island. Now yes, Smaug in movie is different, and he is not the strongest dragon, but in in movie he burned whole town in seconds. While one piece dragons was joke...so oblivioselly Smaug take that.