Future Events SMOKAAH ON THE HORIZON! SSG WANTS LE BOOTAAY!

Who do y'all want to come to Wano?

• Total voters
There were three key marine characters not present at the reverie, while all the other key story related marines were. The characters being: Smoker, Tashigi, and Sentomaru.
Where were they you might ask..

Smoker & Tashigi - Last seen were on their way to Dr. Vegapunk pre-Dressrosa
Sentomaru - Is the captain of the science unit and in charge of protecting Vegapunk, so probably with Vegapunk

Now during the reverie we are also introduced to the marines' SSG division working on a project led by Dr. Vegapunk that will replace the might of a Top tier + YC type individuals.

In chapter 956, we had already learned that there is a Marine spy at Wano, captain of the special forces himself, X Drake.. who has a clear cut communication with the Marines.

Then in 957 we have the Purple Tiger and the Red Dog talking the world balance. Fujitora saying the World Balance is about to make a major change.

Same chapter we are told that the Marines have their resources occupied right now (does not include w.e the SSG is working on). The things that are occupying the Marines at the moment are:

1st. The Alabasta Incident

2nd. The Warlords with 4 Buster Call worth of battleships dispatched.

3rd. The issue with Teach

Chapter 957 then also ends on the following note:

With Sengoku telling Sakazuki that it doesn't strike him to be some coincident that great figures have ties to the land of Wano. Ending with the "?!!" from Sakazuki.

--------------------------------

With all the main resources of the Marines occupied right now. There's only one thing that Sakazuki can send to Wano, whatever the SSG is working on. A force that will replace the combined might of Kuma/Mihawk/Hancock/Weevil/Doflamingo/etc. There also happens to be a person who wants to chase after Luffy there as well and won't leave the chance to go after him, SMOKAH, who probably has upgraded himself considering Oda's mysteriousness with him post-PH. Then we have the know-it-all sword girl, it wouldn't make sense for the ultimate sword geek not to enter the land of the legendary craftsmen who forged the Meitos. Last but not least captain of the Science Division, the one who handles the military works of the science division (which is what the SSG is part of), Sentomaru, who is also based on a sumo fighitng style.

So what I'm saying is Sentomaru, Smoker, Tashigi will be coming to Wano with the SSG. And they will be taking some of that pirate booty with them. This will then establish to the world the might of the new Marines.

I personally do not want any admiral to come to Wano. I believe it takes away from the development of the younger marines, which is what I am personally more interested in. The admirals storyline should be held off until EoS or done in parallel on the side. Roger and etc had Kong/Garp/Sengoku/Z/Tsuru/etc. Shanks and etc have Sakazuki/Kuzan/etc who rose to authority in parrallel to their rise. Thus it's now time for Oda to start developing the Marines of this new generation, rather than sticking the admirals everywhere. You didn't see the admirals taking on the Rocks.. nahh nahh nahhh.. it was that wild young buck coming up the ranks of the Marines, hungry for the power who then rose to become a Legend. This is the perfect time to do it, as the Admirals should be dealing with the major issues relating to Alabasta/Teach/Warlords.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There were three key marine characters not present at the reverie, while all the other key story related marines were. The characters being: Smoker, Tashigi, and Sentomaru.
Where were they you might ask..

Smoker & Tashigi - Last seen were on their way to Dr. Vegapunk pre-Dressrosa
Sentomaru - Is the captain of the science unit and in charge of protecting Vegapunk, so probably with Vegapunk

Now during the reverie we are also introduced to the marines' SSG division working on a project led by Dr. Vegapunk that will replace the might of a Top tier + YC type individuals.

In chapter 956, we had already learned that there is a Marine spy at Wano, captain of the special forces himself, X Drake.. who has a clear cut communication with the Marines.

Then in 957 we have the Purple Tiger and the Red Dog talking the world balance. Fujitora saying the World Balance is about to make a major change.

Same chapter we are told that the Marines have their resources occupied right now (does not include w.e the SSG is working on). The things that are occupying the Marines at the moment are:

1st. The Alabasta Incident

2nd. The Warlords with 4 Buster Call worth of battleships dispatched.

3rd. The issue with Teach

Chapter 957 then also ends on the following note:

With Sengoku telling Sakazuki that it doesn't strike him to be some coincident that great figures have ties to the land of Wano. Ending with the "?!!" from Sakazuki.

--------------------------------

With all the main resources of the Marines occupied right now. There's only one thing that Sakazuki can send to Wano, whatever the SSG is working on. A force that will replace the combined might of Kuma/Mihawk/Hancock/Weevil/Doflamingo/etc. There also happens to be a person who wants to chase after Luffy there as well and won't leave the chance to go after him, SMOKAH, who probably has upgraded himself considering Oda's mysteriousness with him post-PH. Then we have the know-it-all sword girl, it wouldn't make sense for the ultimate sword geek not to enter the land of the legendary craftsmen who forged the Meitos. Last but not least captain of the Science Division, the one who handles the military works of the science division (which is what the SSG is part of), Sentomaru, who is also based on a sumo fighitng style.

So what I'm saying is Sentomaru, Smoker, Tashigi will be coming to Wano with the SSG. And they will be taking some of that pirate booty with them. This will then establish to the world the might of the new Marines.

I personally do not want any admiral to come to Wano. I believe it takes away from the development of the younger marines, which is what I am personally more interested in. The admirals storyline should be held off until EoS or done in parallel on the side. Roger and etc had Kong/Garp/Sengoku/Z/Tsuru/etc. Shanks and etc have Sakazuki/Kuzan/etc who rose to authority in parrallel to their rise. Thus it's now time for Oda to start developing the Marines of this new generation, rather than sticking the admirals everywhere. You didn't see the admirals taking on the Rocks.. nahh nahh nahhh.. it was that wild young buck coming up the ranks of the Marines, hungry for the power who then rose to become a Legend. This is the perfect time to do it, as the Admirals should be dealing with the major issues relating to Alabasta/Teach/Warlords.
Holy shit, how long have you been back?! :hapnoel:

It's very possible indeed but the problem with this is that Marines aren't only ones interested in Wano.
Shanks is the first one who needs to react to Wano Aftermath hence why Oda said Shanks will appear in 2021

Also in every One Piece Arc there is this Major Character who appears at End of Arc
Dragon appearing at end of Loguetown & East Blue Saga in General
Ace teased at end of Drum Island Arc
Garp appearing at end of Water 7 Arc
Aokiji at end of Punk Hazard Arc
Teach at end of Impel Down Arc
Shanks at end of MF Arc
Sengoku & Kaido introduction at end of Dressrosa Arc
Big Mom at end of Fishmen Island Arc ... etc

So after Wano Ends, i think Shanks will arrive at Wano & Finally meets Luffy & there will be some Reveals
I think his Arrival will be perfect for multiple Scenes, including:

01. Luffy & Shanks Reunion & Luffy being finally considered a Great Pirate who is worthy of finding One Piece
02. Shanks will become Luffy's Final & Greatest Ally for Final Arc
03. Shanks will tease Zoro vs Mihawk & hype us for it again
04. Reunion of Shanks & Inu/Neko & Scabbards
05. Shanks & Kaido Meeting Flashback
06. Shanks talking about Rocks, Im & Teach
07. Usopp meeting his Father
08. Kid & Red-Hair Pirates Flashback (How he lost his Arm)
09. Asking Marco to join him "Again"
10. After Future Sight & Advanced CoA, it's time for Shanks to tell Luffy about Advanced CoC
... etc