Questions & Mysteries So assuming BM and Kaido lose this arc, then what?

Do they just get kicked off Wano?

Do they die?

The latter is extremely unlikely.

Oda barely kills characters.

We have had like 10+ death fakeouts in wano alone.

Don't even think Orochi is going to die.

I can see it ending with luffy and kid with law killing big mom and kaido after they're defeated
Luffy figuratively killing big mom having her revert to a less dangerous and strong form
Kid more so literally killing kaido

I think Kaido needs to die in battle since being captured and traditional execution don’t work for him, Big Mom it’s in the air I think it depends on if Oda allows the homies to live after the host’s death since they are detached souls(thinking of Nami’s powerup), or she might just become Olin or brain dead permanently from her injuries. Firmly confident in Kaido and Orochi dying, despite Oda’s track record and I also firmly believe Big Mom is finished here. I feel this is setting up for a major shift in the world.

Kaido dies, BM get captured by WG, and next arcs would be the show of the endgame antagonists for Luffy which are Blackbeard and Admirals.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Orochi doesn’t need to be killed to be contained. He’s fairly weak and if he survives, he’s going to Udon for the rest of his days.

Kaido must die in order to be stopped. He has no intention of leaving Wano and Oda expressed the morbid idea of killing Kaido a few times now via other characters. He can’t fly off, because then he’s an ever present threat.

Linlin either cuts her losses or gets Amnesia again