General & Others So, Kid and Killer did not sense Shanks nor Aramaki

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid and killer have shown their CoO before, when they sensed Luffys awakaning immediately.
So there is simply nothing saying they wouldn’t sense shanks either, or you want so say shanks haki output was massively weaker then Luffys unconscious one.

I guess it was simply not shown since the whole Kid-Shanks-Story is still unknown and oda keeps it for a later plot.

So there is simply nothing saying they wouldn’t sense shanks either, or you want so say shanks haki output was massively weaker then Luffys unconscious one.
Luffy's haki was right there next to Kid when he did it
while Shanks did it miles away, near Wano borders

Kid and Killer couldn't sense anything so far away. Look at them, celebrating with the rest of hakiless fodder without a single clue of 2 top tiers being on the island and fighting under their noses
:luffylaugh:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy's haki was right there next to Kid when he did it
while Shanks did it miles away, near Wano borders

Kid and Killer couldn't sense anything so far away. Look at them, celebrating with the rest of hakiless fodder without a single clue of 2 top tiers being on the island and fighting under their noses
:luffylaugh:
First of all, there is only killer seen, not kid at all. Kid simply could have told Killer to stay down there and take care, while himself has a look. You assume something, which doesn’t make sense, since both have shown their CoO.

But it is fun to see so much people getting more and more scared of Kids importance.

First of all, there is only killer seen, not kid at all
Agreed. Because Kid said he came here to kill Luffy

Yet the next time we see Luffy, he's chilling with the boys, watching 2 top tiers coming to Wano.

Can't help but to notice that Kid's not there. Either he got folded by Luffy or Luffy's men offscreen, or he ran away
:josad:
Kid simply could have told Killer to stay down there and take care, while himself has a look
Take a look at what? He needs eyes so sense now?

You assume something, which doesn’t make sense, since both have shown their CoO
I don't assume anything. They were not shown reacting.

and having CoO=/= it's strong enough to sense these things
But it is fun to see so much people getting more and more scared of Kids importance.
What importance? He's not even top 5 panel time this arc. And this is the last arc where he will be "relevant". The next time he either gets killed offscreen or Oda just will do him reading newspapers and reacting to Luffy's accomplishments while he still will be having trouble with sweet commander

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Agreed. Because Kid said he came here to kill Luffy

Yet the next time we see Luffy, he's chilling with the boys, watching 2 top tiers coming to Wano.

Can't help but to notice that Kid's not there. Either he got folded by Luffy or Luffy's men offscreen, or he ran away
So we can assume you are one of these people who dont actually read the manga, just spread their nonsense? Because between these panels, there were several Kid panels, for example one where Luffy is hugging him. There was no serious fight at all, which you would know, if you would read the manga.

Take a look at what? He needs eyes so sense now?
He needs eyes to see what shanks is doing there, or what Greenbull is doing. He could have been a look at Greenbull while Shanks appeared, or whatever. Sensing just means knowing there are at some point, but doesnt give you any information about what they do.
As captain, it is his job to take care of these situations.

I don't assume anything. They were not shown reacting.

and having CoO=/= it's strong enough to sense these things
And i told you why it possibly wasnt shown. You assume they cant sense, but they have shown their CoO already more times in the war. Simply to assume know they couldnt is just nonsense. Luffy wasnt shown drinking water the last 20 panels, is he suddenly not able to drink water? :O

What importance? He's not even top 5 panel time this arc. And this is the last arc where he will be "relevant". The next time he either gets killed offscreen or Oda just will do him reading newspapers and reacting to Luffy's accomplishments while he still will be having trouble with sweet commander
Thats just some assumption from you. There are several points which tells you directly that he will have a bigger role in the rest of the story. Starting by the Luffy rivalery (oda even let him symbolicaly lose to Kid with the straws), going to the still open Shanks-Plot, over the missing Characterstory and Flashback of Kid, the rivalery between Zoro and Killer, Kid having already RPs (at least 2!), going for a specific goal, his whole motivation is still unknown, he has massive possibilities to even grow stronger and so on.
And since when do we count Paneltime for an importance of a character? Like that, it would mean Shanks, Roger, Garp, Imu, Gorosei, Rayleigh, Xebec.... all have no importance for the story at all.

Because between these panels, there were several Kid panels, for example one where Luffy is hugging him. There was no serious fight at all, which you would know, if you would read the manga.
so Kid ran all the way from Udon to Wano to just show Luffy a newspaper? His words about killing him don't mean anything?
Is Kid nothing but empty words?
He needs eyes to see what shanks is doing there, or what Greenbull is doing. He could have been a look at Greenbull while Shanks appeared, or whatever
He was with Luffy, yet he is nowhere near Luffy who is looking at Aramaki.
Sensing just means knowing there are at some point, but doesnt give you any information about what they do
It actually does
And i told you why it possibly wasnt shown
If anything, it's more the reason to show Kid reacting to Shanks coming to Wano. How would Kid reacting to Shanks ruin anything?
You assume they cant sense, but they have shown their CoO already more times in the war. Simply to assume know they couldnt is just nonsense
Usopp was shown CoO, that doesn't mean he's power enough to sense these top tiers from miles
Luffy wasnt shown drinking water the last 20 panels, is he suddenly not able to drink water? :O
Does Luffy have a beef with water and did that water released enormous amount of killing intent where it's impossible for strong haki users not to notice him?
:wellwell:
And since when do we count Paneltime for an importance of a character? Like that, it would mean Shanks, Roger, Garp, Imu, Gorosei, Rayleigh, Xebec.... all have no importance for the story at all.
Except those character didn't yet have any major arc where they are the focus
while in Wano, Kid is given panel time and center of attention and still can't crack top 5 panel time in that arc
:queenhear:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
so Kid ran all the way from Udon to Wano to just show Luffy a newspaper? His words about killing him don't mean anything?
Is Kid nothing but empty words?
In heated situations, people say things which arent 100% happening. Zoro also said he will kill Kaido. Luffy said 100 things he didnt do. These things happen. Kid went to Luffy cause he was angry at first, later he even says he mostly is angry because of buggy, not Luffy. So the whole situation was revealed. You just twist things around and even openly lie about missing panels, when they are openly there.

He was with Luffy, yet he is nowhere near Luffy who is looking at Aramaki.
So your complain is he isnt sticking at Luffy permanently after they met? Oh no... Guess what, people can do different things at the same time.

It actually does
Nope. Or why is luffy looking for Aramaki?

If anything, it's more the reason to show Kid reacting to Shanks coming to Wano. How would Kid reacting to Shanks ruin anything?
What did shanks ruin here right now? Did i miss some panels?
Also, Oda obviously hide what exactly happened between Kid and Shanks, he keeps it for later.

Usopp was shown CoO, that doesn't mean he's power enough to sense these top tiers from miles
How close what usopp again to Sugar back then?
But again. Luffy was also miles away, when he fell into the sea under Onigashima, but he still got sensed by Kid. It was shown on Panel that Kid can sense it from far away. You should more question about why Oda is not showing Kid sensing hit, instead of trying to say he couldnt, when he already has shown he can.

Does Luffy have a beef with water and did that water released enormous amount of killing intent where it's impossible for strong haki users not to notice him?
:wellwell:
So you didnt got the topic about "why not shown on panel". Okay. *facepalm*

Except those character didn't yet have any major arc where they are the focus
while in Wano, Kid is given panel time and center of attention and still can't crack top 5 panel time in that arc
Oh i didnt know Wano was Kids major arc. He didnt even had a flashback in this arc. This wasnt his major arc. This was his greater introduction arc, comparable to Law on Punk Hazard, when Dressrosa was his arc. Kids arc is just upcoming.

In heated situations, people say things which arent 100% happening
heated situation? He was running from Udon to Flower Capital. It was literally dark when he arrived. He had plenty of time to think about it
So your complain is he isnt sticking at Luffy permanently after they met? Oh no... Guess what, people can do different things at the same time.
So he just showed up, said he will kill Luffy and left?

Nope. Or why is luffy looking for Aramaki?
Because they are watching Scabbards? Why do you think Aramaki knew what Shanks' intentions were?

While compared to your idea of Kid running all the way to the waterfall....to check Shanks?
What did shanks ruin here right now? Did i miss some panels?
You are the one claiming that Kid reacting to Shanks' haki somehow ruins something
Also, Oda obviously hide what exactly happened between Kid and Shanks, he keeps it for later.
What are you talking about? We know what happened, Kid challenged Shanks and got his ass handed to him by his own hand.
How would Kid/killer reacting to Shanks haki change that?
:choppawhat:

How close what usopp again to Sugar back then?
No idea, probably further than Aramaki was from Flower Capital
But again. Luffy was also miles away, when he fell into the sea under Onigashima, but he still got sensed by Kid. It was shown on Panel that Kid can sense it from far away.
Can you show a panel of this?
So you didnt got the topic about "why not shown on panel". Okay. *facepalm*
Once again, Scabbards were shown sensing Aramaki, while Killer was celebrating with the rest fodder, not knowing what's happening. If Killer is not aware, what evidence you have that Kid is aware of things happening? Aren't Kid and Killer butt buddies that do everything together?

Oh i didnt know Wano was Kids major arc. He didnt even had a flashback in this arc. This wasnt his major arc. This was his greater introduction arc, comparable to Law on Punk Hazard, when Dressrosa was his arc. Kids arc is just upcoming.
What flashback? Wasn't his lame ass backstory revealed in SBS? Why do you think he will get a flashback?

Why is this thread a compilation of Kurwa deepthroating himself with his own lies..?
:risitameh:
name all the lies I told

The only person who truly sensed shanks was Aramaki. He KNEW it was the red hair pirates. The haki made Luffy think of shanks, so we can say that Luffy's is at least somewhat close to Aramaki's, but even then, Luffy did not outright identify the haki as Shanks's. Lastly, apart from Luffy and Aramaki, nobody even had an inkling that shanks was near wano.
Post automatically merged:

Kid and Killer do have worst haki portrayal than the scabbards. So does Law btw, but I guess it isn't fashionable to hate on Law.

But tbh this could have just been plot. CoO is something Oda uses in a very contrived way. Like how nobody noticed Caribou listening in on the news about pluton, despite Luffy having top tier haki. Or how that octopus was able to attack Luffy at the beginning of wano, and separate him from the rest of the crew.

Last edited:
So does Law btw, but I guess it isn't fashionable to hate on Law.
Law was undergound
But tbh this could have just been plot
Why it would be wrong to show Kid and Killer sensing Aramaki and Shanks?

CoO is something Oda uses in a very contrived way. Like how nobody noticed Caribou listening in on the news about pluton, despite Luffy having top tier haki. Or how that octopus was able to attack Luffy at the beginning of wano, and separate him from the rest of the crew.
Stop it. How many times was it said that CoO is not active 24/7? It will activate only when something huge happens, like admiral walking or Shanks releasing haki. But comparing that to Caribou just chilling is just a retarded "argument"

I never talked to you about Denjiro and Killer
but Denjiro destroys Killer

Where's Killer and Kid reacting to Shanks' biggest haki feat? Don't they have beef with him? Shouldn't they recognize his CoC?
People like Jinbei who never met Shanks still felt his haki. Where are Kid and Killer, hm? :yasu:

We don't know if he never met Shanks. Also didn't Shanks go to Fishman Island with Roger?

They did lol, don't know about Kurva Piece tho, that I didn't read.

Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe couldn't even perceive the haki of an Emperor wither after a defeat?
I'm simply following your line of """""reasoning""""" now...:yasu:

Yeah one was exhausted Kamazo, the other was a full health Denjiro skirmishing with injured Zoro.
Yet Denjiro shat bricks when facing Big Boy Kaido base attacks, while Killer negged them.
How come..? :yasu:

I confused the word,I meant Pleasure.
A Pleasure (Killer) defeating an Headliner (Hawkins) kills your argument of strenght based on title btw.
But I guess Babanuki > Apoo in your book since the first is an Headliner and the second is an Informer right..? :yasu:

Still no panels of Sanji sensing Blacktooth, or Sanji seeing Apoo attack coming, or Sanji perceiving Linlin defeat.
But I'm talking to a guy who's fan of a character that decided to go in a BDSM session in the middle of a war.
Whay did I expect..? :yasu:
All examples as to why I stated to people that sanjis observation haki is ass when it comes to perceiving things outside of women. He sucks at perceiving intent

“Kurwa Piece” :broocry::broocry:didn’t laugh at all until now today that’s a damn good one.:cheers:

They did lol, don't know about Kurva Piece tho, that I didn't read.

Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe couldn't even perceive the haki of an Emperor wither after a defeat?
I'm simply following your line of """""reasoning""""" now...:yasu:

Yeah one was exhausted Kamazo, the other was a full health Denjiro skirmishing with injured Zoro.
Yet Denjiro shat bricks when facing Big Boy Kaido base attacks, while Killer negged them.
How come..? :yasu:

I confused the word,I meant Pleasure.
A Pleasure (Killer) defeating an Headliner (Hawkins) kills your argument of strenght based on title btw.
But I guess Babanuki > Apoo in your book since the first is an Headliner and the second is an Informer right..? :yasu:

Still no panels of Sanji sensing Blacktooth, or Sanji seeing Apoo attack coming, or Sanji perceiving Linlin defeat.
But I'm talking to a guy who's fan of a character that decided to go in a BDSM session in the middle of a war.
Whay did I expect..? :yasu:

what happened is that it wasn't convenient for oda that kid & his crew to go after Shanks so he avoided it
Didn't need one of his favorite supernovas getting bent over by big daddy Shanks once again, plus it'd be too many Ws for Shanks ( stopped a war, got his own movie, fucked Makino, bent over Kidd, bent over Akainu, bent over Aramaki, snitched on someone to the elders and left casually after invading the holy land, inspired the future pirate king to be the man he is today. )

Law was undergound

Why it would be wrong to show Kid and Killer sensing Aramaki and Shanks?

Stop it. How many times was it said that CoO is not active 24/7? It will activate only when something huge happens, like admiral walking or Shanks releasing haki. But comparing that to Caribou just chilling is just a retarded "argument"
Kid wants glory and would probably challenge an admiral if he sensed one. Oda wouldn't want to draw that fight.

Also, if CoO is not active 24/7, then it kinda refutes the entire point of this thread.