Current Events So we just ignoring the Rocky Port incident, and Wang Zhi?

I noticed it but i kept it in my heart. Lol

I can't talk as we don't have source related. There is Wang Zhi pirate real story but woman. There is Ouki from Kingdom manga. But that's it.

Not enough info basically

I think it's safe to say the Vista prediction has been dead for awhile now.

Although if the Blackbeard Pirates did manage to get ahold of Jozus devil fruit, Im not sure who would get it. The most popular theory was Shilliew, but that's out the window now.

Diamond Vista for the win!

Edit: just re read the scene. It's actually what Hina was saying about Rox that implies they've been making a return for awhile now. She says "Even without their Captain, their strength is still growing.". I guess she could be talking about Big Mom and Kaido, but it's weird to refer to Rocks as their Captain, when that hasn't been the case for 40 years.

It seems to fit the narrative of a former Rox Pirate (Wang Zhi) ruling over Xebecs former base better in my opinion.
Diamond DF is probably eaten by Raiu, tbh.

So this past chapter has made it abundantly clear that the Rocky Port incident was a pivotal moment in the story. Not only were the Worst Gen, and Koby involved, but know it has come to light that Blackbeard, and a former member of the Rocks Pirates, Wang Zhi, was also involved.

Not only that, but it turns out that Wang Zhi ruled over Pirates paradise, despite it being located in the New World where the Yonko reign Supreme.

If that's not crazy enough, its the same Island that Xebec ruled over, and formed the Rocks Pirates. And now here we are, with Blackbeard taking over.

I made the speculation a while back that Garp was talking about Blackbeard when he said the Rocks pirates were slowly making a return, and people tried to argue he was talking about the Big Mom/Kaido alliance, when that never made sense to begin with, because they hadn't even met yet when Garp made that comment.

This coincides nicely with my other prediction that Blackbeards ultimate goal is not to be Pirate King, but to be King of the World, like Xebec wanted to be. All the pieces are starting to fall into place.

I really hope Oda goes into more detail about the Rocky Port incident, because it seems like it is going to tie into a lot of the future plot points in the story. Perhaps more info on the Rocks pirates will come to light because of it, and maybe it even ties into the lurking legend.

And on a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if Blackbeards 10th Titan commander turns out to be Wang Zhi, or perhaps another member of the Rocks Pirates who was apart of the Rocky Port incident.
Wang Zhi would be too strong to be BB's 10th captain. Shiriew is his right hand as shown in that cover.

God Valley incident had a ton of strong dudes like Roger/Garp/Xebec/WB and probably many other like Ray/Gaban/Shiki etc and even CD involving for whatever reason.

How does the Rocky Port comes even close to that when all we had was Law who was hardly a match for Mingo in his state back then,an old Wang Zhi who was not among the monsters of the crew like wb/shiki/bm even in his prime, Coby for whatever reason and BB.

Last edited:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
As far as my headcanon goes, Beehive was under WB and when he died, Wang Zhi was finally able to capture it.

Then BB came in and took it over. However, if it took BB, Koby and Law for Wang Zhi to back off, then that speaks volumes about Wang Zhi.

BB always wanted to be the king of the world. "This is my era" - he basically wants everything. Not just PK stuff. Case in point, he didn’t even try to get any poneglyphs. He wants power, whatever is on Laugh Tale, it won't grant him power.