So what do Gohoumei/Karin do now?

As I recall, the deals between Wei and Qin is 3 years. That's > 2 years ago.

So i guess, Wei will wait whether Tou moves or not. Wei have 3 options i think, 1) deal with Tou but still wait 3 years deal ends, 2) Ally with Zhao in <6 months short terms. 3) Ally with Han after 3 years deal ends

Karin Chu will wait the hectic. The hectic is still on Zhao. Then it will move to Wei in 2 weeks (transportation) after Zhao done. then 2 weeks (transportation) after Wei, Qin moves to Han. That is counted at least 3 months. Then, in those 3 months Karin can get more reinforcement/ make the generals rank Trains / recruit generals from small city. That's pretty dangerous from Karin while Moubu can't have reinforcement, except Shouheikun thinks that he needs to spread the soldier reinforcement for the Worst Possible Outcome after losing Kanki.

Kouyoku is leading an invasion against Qin territory with 30K troops already. Don't think Houmei's term with Qin alliance is coming up yet. But once the alliance agreement get expires, Wei will start an invasion against Qin.
Well, it seem like Chu made their move and actually used the situation to capture some of Qin territory.
Welcome to WG man.

It's me, Zoro D Goat.