Theory SPACE PIRATE CAPTAIN Theory - One Piece Chapter 1066

Hey guys, this theory will discuss the recent events about vegapunk's design, his connection to the moon, and how this could point to Vegapunk being the creator/captain of the space pirates.

To begin, we are introduced to Vegapunk as part of the elongated head tribe (as far as we can assume, considering his head size, and how it constantly increases as noted by dragon in the chapter, both traits of the elongated head tribe). Moreover, we know that in the Enel cover story, there are space pirates who have the elongated head tribe symbol. Now, those space pirates are shown to be animals of sorts, specifically, Cybernetically Enhanced animals.

We know that Vegapunk, when he was young, made cyborg animals in his homeland of Baltimore, and not only that, but Vegapunk has a lot of symbolism to the moon, seeing the different versions of Vegapunk and their connection to the moons, his connection to Ohara and their connection to the moon (the globe), and overall the robots created by a scientist from the homeland of Vegapunk that went to the moon as well (same ones as in the Enel cover story).

With all this in mind (His cybernetic animal creations, his connections to the moon, and the space pirates jolly roger), what if the Space pirates that Enel encounters, are actually creations by Vegapunk and he made the Space pirates, with the symbol and all, to explore space? The Space Pirates actually could actually have been made by Vegapunk.

Therefore, Vegapunk might be the captain of the Space Pirates!

I heard a theory somewhere that said the celestial dragons and Shandians came from the moon.Maybe Vegapunk is from one the moons of the OP world too.
Greetings... This is my first comment (beside the Registration). Please be kind to me 😅
Yes I heard about that theory aswell. Saying that Tenryūbito is come from the Moon (I forgot about the shandian).
Assuming this theory was true, I'd like to theorize that Moon was a place only Filled with all the Tenryūbito Tribe. A one tribe planet/satelites.
At the beginning, Tenryūbito Tribe learn periodically all aspect of knowledge about All Living things on earth via some kind of Telescope. Social, Farming, Technology, Weapons, probably Language, et cetera.
They also pay attention on "Ancient Kingdom" who was on it's most glorious age. Tenryūbito Tribe analize about Ancient Kingdom's S.W.O.T.. It was not use to conquer, it was just so they have a better chance to be accepted as a new-comers on earth.
The day they found a way to go to Earth, and finally land on one of it's island is an unfortunate. Because they were welcome by the ancestors of Imu-sama (Im).
Im and his ancestors is a Long Head tribe, just like Vegapunk, originally from earth. Long Head tribe has a higher chance of having an Envious Personality by the reason of that the have the most better chance of being the smartest. Not all of them maximize their potential like Vegapunk. Those who maximize their brain for knowledge, their head will grow like an eggplant. If they didn't, it will still grow up but in the shape of pencil or needle. Those who has been grown with an envious personality, envy about the glorious of the "Ancient Kingdom"'s King. Someone who has everything and remain wise through ages.
Ancient Kingdom filled with Shandian, Lunarian, and Human. Shandian as protector of the Sun, Lunarian as the protector of the Moon. And Human as the protector of the Earth.
Im's Ancestors notice that there is a possibility to have an Allied with the Lunarian to took over the Kingdom if the Lunarian know that they now have a direct access to the moon. It's not Tenryūbito is an actual divine beings, it's that Im's ancestors that made them look like one, treat like one, and make Lunarian beliefs that they are the Gods and Goddesses, until later the Tenryūbito themselves believe that they are one.
Now that Im's ready for everything:
1. New technology or weapon that earth has never have discover from the Tenryūbito
2. Ancient Kingdom S.W.O.T., also from Tenryūbito
3. Allied with Lunarian, finding an access to go inside the Ancient Kingdom
4. and Tenryūbito themselves as his 'Dummy Conquerors'
Meanwhile another Long Head tribe that doesn't wan't to take over The Ancient Kingdom, most of them is the knowledge guy, is either locked, killed, run to hide, or find a way to get to the Ancient Kingdom side.
The war ended. Im's ancestors won. Change the history. Vegapunk's ancestors start to find a way or build something to get to the moon to know more about the unknown technology that earth has never know. Allied with wanokuni to make something indestructible to write a key points to find the missing history. Teach Clover ancestors to read Wanokuni secret language. The age of Finder - Keeper, begin.
I knew my theory is very imaginary and based on no data, all is just an assumptions. But, that's all I have... For now.