Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are something interest in today episode guys

Shanks old poster & bounty
Wait for real ?? who supports or makes these decisions :giogio::giogio: ... if Shanks had that bounty back then each of his movement would have been monitored or at least kept track off .. they knew what Roger, WB,Big Mom and Kaido were doing most of the time, they went to the island Roger got married in RIGHT AFTER EXECUTION and knew WB was coming to Marineford same goes for the fight between Kaido and Shanks and we even saw some spies enter BM parties :sanmoji:....... like Luffy should have been dead the second Shanks left the island after sacrificing his arm for a kid who ATE THE DF Shanks STOLE FROM THEIR GOVERMENT SHIP ..... i say no way this is supported by Oda nor his staff.:mihugh:

Still clapped them tho :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Show me a time where we see mother Carmel's homies after she died
The sad part is that more than likely they didn't which is detriment to the marines.

Obviously they didn't clap them else it would have been mentioned in the news.

To add as marines all they had were resources.

Cipher pol agents
Vice admirals
Rear admirals
Captains other ranking marines
Seastone cuffs
All lead by 2 admirals

And they still could not subdue 4 people??????????????? Even if bonnet and vivi and Kuma helped (lol don't know what vivi doing). It still looks horrible on the marines front. Added with the fact that sabo came out with a whole new moniker and revereed as a God

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I never posted fake spoilers. Just ambiguous spoilers for you to discuss. And in japanese there are multiple ways to translate some phrases.
Thats different. Redon wanted to be the star and didnt want to post my spoilers on PirateKing so he posted himself the leaks, to not damage his own pride. Thats all.

Now that you have all that the chapter offers you to discuss about what are you gonna do the next week? Wait for the pics?
Wait for something more detailed to say, yay this chapter is filler, or , this chapter is trash...or What a great farewell, Godmato, What a shitty writer is Oda...

C'mon stop the game of defending someone who just got mad because someone last week posted the full summary before him, and doesnt allow anyone to post the spoilers his own way, because sounds ridiculous for him. When in reality they were meant to create discussion.
It ain't that deep to me. You posted fakes this time around so I told him u posted fakes.

Don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.