Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all part of agendas.

Sanji is constantly compared to his Germa siblings by the fanbase AND plot, so them beating Katakuri is indirectly fueling the Sanji > Commanders debate

On the other hand, King is constantly compared to Katakuri by the fanbase, of whom the Zoro fans want the former to be better to justify their fav winning against him and thus automatically being above Kata too.

In Zorotards brain, he is already beyond Sanji, so any feat he and his siblings do will always be below Zoro. “Oh sanji/germa beat kat? Smh zoro can low diff him then”

There’s no escaping it. Both sides here want Kata to go down to fuel their dumb powerscaling debates.
Yeah that's true.

Final page is a flashback of Kaido talking with Roger:
Roger: "Promise me you wait for Joy Boy at Wano Kaido, you need to test him with all your might, because the challenge he will face will be greater than any you or I can imagine"
Kaido: "Worororo I can't wait to fight this Joy Boy and finally use my awakening Shoryu: Kaen Hakke"
Kaido is consumed by the lava and dies with a smile on his face just like Oden

Roger: "Promise me you wait for Joy Boy at Wano Kaido, you need to test him with all your might, because the challenge he will face will be greater than any you or I can imagine"
Kaido: "Worororo I can't wait to fight this Joy Boy and finally use my awakening Shoryu: Kaen Hakke"
Dope

Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.