Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete nonsense.

You try to frame her/the current Kozuki's for going after the Kurozumis (they had nothing to do with it btw), but in the same sentence try to excuse those freaking Kurozumi scumbags for everything they did.

Let me recap it for you:

The Kurozumi elders started this shit by murdering all the other daimyos in order to become shogun.

After that their clan was understandably hated and some guys (!) in Wano persecuted them.

It being the Kozuki clan was some obvious propaganda from the Kurozumi grandma and you fell for it lmao.

Despite all that the ball was on the Kurozumi side to end this circle of hatred, but what did they do after Orochi got a bit of influence working under Yasuie?

Started the same shit all over again, tried to murder everyone and enslaved all of Wano.

Hiyori had nothing to do with any Kurozumi and yet they murdered her mom and dad in a cruel way, were responsible for her having to live in a brothel for 20 years and enslaved all of her former friends.

It's 100% relatable she hates that freaking clan and doesn't make some idealistic claims to end the arc. Fuck that, motherfuckers can all burn in hell according to her and I can understand it.
Finally someone who sums it up well

Complete nonsense.

You try to frame her/the current Kozuki's for going after the Kurozumis (they had nothing to do with it btw), but in the same sentence try to excuse those freaking Kurozumi scumbags for everything they did.

Let me recap it for you:

The Kurozumi elders started this shit by murdering all the other daimyos in order to become shogun.

After that their clan was understandably hated and some guys (!) in Wano persecuted them.

It being the Kozuki clan was some obvious propaganda from the Kurozumi grandma and you fell for it lmao.

Despite all that the ball was on the Kurozumi side to end this circle of hatred, but what did they do after Orochi got a bit of influence working under Yasuie?

Started the same shit all over again, tried to murder everyone and enslaved all of Wano.

Hiyori had nothing to do with any Kurozumi and yet they murdered her mom and dad in a cruel way, were responsible for her having to live in a brothel for 20 years and enslaved all of her former friends.

It's 100% relatable she hates that freaking clan and doesn't make some idealistic claims to end the arc. Fuck that, motherfuckers can all burn in hell according to her and I can understand it.
dude , it's not hard , if a black person is a crimanal that means every black person is a criminal?
DO YOU NOT SEE HOW FUCKED UP THIS IS ?

Complete nonsense.

Let me recap it for you:

Spot on mate. These kurozumi sympathizers are out of their mind. They might even justify Bin Laden's son taking revenge by killing a million people for his father's death. How can someone sympathize with a terrorist like Orochi and his terror inducing family! These fuckers got what they deserved.
Post automatically merged:

Try to see Orochi's viewpoint
he was discriminated against BECAUSE he was a Kurozumi NOTHING ELSE
that's what Hyori is saying : IF YOU ARE A KUROZUMI YOU MUST BURN LIKE A PIG
wich makes no sense in One Piece for a supposedly "good" character
You'd try to see a terrorist viewpoint too it seems. Orochi got what his family brought upon him and he did far worse than telling they deserve to die.

Complete nonsense.

Let me recap it for you:

True, i mean not like Orochi tried to be better, he was literally as trash as the rest of the clan.

Spot on mate. These kurozumi sympathizers are out of their mind. They might even justify Bin Laden's son taking revenge by killing a million people for his father's death. How can someone sympathize with a terrorist like Orochi and his terror inducing family! These fuckers got what they deserved.

You'd try to see a terrorist viewpoint too it seems. Orochi got what his family brought upon him and he did far worse than telling they deserve to die.
And that makes them equally fucked up too, whoever of these folks hunted him down, when he was just a fodder, and would remain such until the old farts added fuel to the fire.

Same with Kanjuro. They became evil due to presecution.

I am sure that's not literally what Hiyori meant tho, but a poor choice of words indeed, btw she's the shogun's sister singing that song to kids

the point is this
DOES BEING A KUROZUMI MAKE YOU A PIG THAT DESERVES TO GET BURNED ?
the answer is no
Hyori is supposedly a "good " a character yet HER STATEMENT is discriminating based on Orochi's clan NOT on Orochi's ACTIONS

i'm not saying Orochi is good
i'm saying Hyori is WRONG
"Orochi got what his family brought upon him"
THIS STATEMENT IS LITERAL EVIL
if your dad is a mass murderer then you deserve to go to prison ?
THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY NO

You still didn't understand this situation here one bit.
Tell me what i didn't understand
because i'm pretty sure the one not understing shit is you

Try to see Hiyori's personal standpoint
That's not the problem here. Hiyori is perfectly understandable of wanting to kill all Kurozumi for what she's gone through. The problem here is Oda going against his established narrative at the very last second.

It's the same with the Yamato debacle. From the moment she was introduced she's been loudly declaring wanting to leave Wano and joining Luffy on his journey, only for her to come from left field and change her mind at the last second.

From the beginning of Wano Oda made it clear that what got Wano into this situation is their discrimination against all members os the Kurozumi clan and exterminating them. There was an established theme of not falling into hate and repeating to mistakes of the past. But long and behold, nothing changed after everything Oda established.

Oda has been doing this "subverted expectations" thing a bit too much in Wano and it's not working well because he's doing it in such a cheap way.

Status
Not open for further replies.