Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHs vs BB commanders are uneven now that Yamato’s not joining
Not really there’s still the “arc ally” that’ll take down a main bb crew member

Kyros took down diamante for killing his wife
Inu took down Jack for destroying his home

Well probably have Sabo take down Burgess for leading the BB pirates to his home.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I can see those scenarios happening, I’m curious who’s the last BB commander though. I don’t know why Oda’s saving him up. If he’s really strong then Yamato joining is likely imo
Edit: I feel like Burgess is the perfect matchup for Franky so he might not get defeated earlier than the rest. He‘s also an OG BB member so he should be there at the finale
I'm not saying that Burgess would be defeated earlier, I'm saying that he would be defeated during the fighting itself by an ally of the SHs.
And just like Jack, Oda used Burgess as a disposable tool in Dressrosa to hype Sabo, he also caused problems for the Revolutionaries and Shiryu & Laffitte treated him very similar to how King & Queen treat Jack.

The longest arc in one piece and none of the characters got any development.
Momo still the same crybaby
Yamato still think shes oden
Hiyori still hates the kurozumi, when she said i want to kill orochi to zoro she basically meant kill all kurozumis :few:

We getting a new giant recruit from elbaf :pepebusi:
Already have the Giant pirates in the grand fleet, doubt we get one
Post automatically merged:

I can see those scenarios happening, I’m curious who’s the last BB commander though. I don’t know why Oda’s saving him up. If he’s really strong then Yamato joining is likely imo
Edit: I feel like Burgess is the perfect matchup for Franky so he might not get defeated earlier than the rest. He‘s also an OG BB member so he should be there at the finale
I have Burgess vs Jinbei imo, both helmsman no coincidences with the jobs in BBP and SHP.

Not really there’s still the “arc ally” that’ll take down a main bb crew member

Kyros took down diamante for killing his wife
Inu took down Jack for destroying his home

Well probably have Sabo take down Burgess for leading the BB pirates to his home.
I don’t see any Sabo interaction vs BB happening and he’s too strong for Burgess. He low diffed him twice already back in DR
I'm not saying that Burgess would be defeated earlier, I'm saying that he would be defeated during the fighting itself by an ally of the SHs.
And just like Jack, Oda used Burgess as a disposable tool in Dressrosa to hype Sabo, he also caused problems for the Revolutionaries and Shiryu & Laffitte treated him very similar to how King & Queen treat Jack.
Yeah Burgess was pitiful in DR. Still he deserves to have a SH matchup because he‘s an og member but considering how he was treated already (easily disposed of), there’d be no tension in his matchup unless he gets a buff. So you may be right on him losing to an ally force instead

lol is that Ichiji just standing still while Katakuri is missing him?

Anyway, disgusting chapter.
Yamato- introduction came out of nowhere, slowed down the raid and it was all for nothing but to waste panels on this irrelevant character as if we needed her backstory in the middle of war.

Hiyori- absolutely worthless and useless character that is getting glorified when other people did her job for her. In this chapter she turns for worthless, panel time eating character to straight up shit character with her koruzumi shit.

Wano is probably top 2 worst arcs in Shonen history (if SnK ending counts as Shonen)

I don’t see any Sabo interaction vs BB happening and he’s too strong for Burgess. He low diffed him twice already back in DR

Yeah Burgess was pitiful in DR. Still he deserves to have a SH matchup because he‘s an og member but considering how he was treated already (easily disposed of), there’d be no tension in his matchup unless he gets a buff. So you may be right on him losing to an ally force instead
This was prior to a devil fruit for a reason. I’m sure oda will bring burgess back with a powerful devil fruit and burgess and Sabo have a grudge now.

Sabo I think is in a weird spot where the only place for him to go now is the straw hats because he holds luffys vivre card for a reason.

This was prior to a devil fruit for a reason. I’m sure oda will bring burgess back with a powerful devil fruit and burgess and Sabo have a grudge now.

Sabo I think is in a weird spot where the only place for him to go now is the straw hats because he holds luffys vivre card for a reason.
Which is why somehow I Blackbeard will capture Luffy and trigger thr final arc/war.

So that way Luffy has his own Roger moment in front of the entire world while his crew and grand fleet/allies/Sabo etc set him free so he can fight Blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.