Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro never lead the samurai, the anti Kaido weapons were never built. :kayneshrug:

Can't take characters statements at face value.
when it's the only kind of statement the character makes i don't have other choices. the stuff they say here pretty much died the moment we saw what missions kinemon gave them on wano. it would be similar had franky kept talking about those weapons until onigashima.
Post automatically merged:

and maybe he does and i don't remember, doesn't really matter.
in the end yamato is the rebecca of wano. fine, let's move on

IMO
Either
Carrot comes out of the crate next week and get a double kanpai with Jinbe
Vivi rejoin next arc
Jinbe is the last straw hat
I have a hard time believing Jinbe is last only because of BB and even Shanks (if we consider Rockstar to rival other executives) having 11. Then there's just a question of where Mihawk fits into this if Zoro is meant to face Beckman or Shiryu at any point

Is it break next week?
No

I have a hard time believing Jinbe is last only because of BB and even Shanks (if we consider Rockstar to rival other executives) having 11. Then there's just a question of where Mihawk fits into this if Zoro is meant to face Beckman or Shiryu at any point

No
Zoro vs Mihawk will be individual 3 to 4 chapters fight

Although SHs won't fight RHP

If they do then Zoro vs Beckman is on

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Of course mate! :) (By the way, I'm surprised that they know him outside of South America and Spain)
:goyea:
Haha true. Even though I wasn't old enough to watch him play live, I've seen clips/matches of Riquelme and I think he is very underrated.
I generally love number 10 type, creative players (I think the term for it is enganche although I'm not sure) and Riquelme was top class at the role :)

Status
Not open for further replies.