Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 39, you forgot post TS. Plus Uta was a year or 2 old when he found her.

Though...this is interesting:

....is this Luffy's mother and Luffy? This woman and baby are not explained at all in context....
What do you mean find her? Is Uta not Shanks's biological daughter?
Havent watched Film Red.

I think that women is Uta's mother. She has white hair and Shanks red. Uta has both white and red.

The kid shes holding has to be luffy but i dont believe that shes luffys mother

Havent watched Film Red.

I think that women is Uta's mother. She has white hair and Shanks red. Uta has both white and red.

Pretty sure the film implied he found her just like Roger found him on God Valley.

G

Gorosei Informer

Bit late to the party

So we're just gonna normalize killing whole families because of individuals, huh Oda?

Kurozumis were born to burn is fucked up, Oda. He really sent the wrong message there, even if Hyori was just taunting Orochi individually
People here were unironically defending it and calling us the crazy, unhinged ones lmfao.

G

Gorosei Informer

i think we are going to get one for each song she has in the movie and i heard there are 7 songs
I heard there was only gonna 3 of these though.
One for each song would be dope though.
Post automatically merged:

Glad I missed the shitshow, then. Tgere's no defending it imo. Hiyori and Momo gotta be better than that.
Exactly. Those people genuinely scsre and worry me. Defending literal multi generational and effectively eternal genocide. Including children too.

And they called the Kozuki tragic victims too LMFAO.

Havent watched Film Red.

Read the first post here

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-billion-discussion-thread.30143/post-3264632

Uta was 2 when Shanks found her. Her parents were killed, so he's not her biological father.

The reason he kept her is seemingly for the same reasons Roger kept Shanks and raised him as his son it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.