News SPOILERS - Unconfirmed News Regarding Luffy & Zoro's combines post-Wano bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure what this means, but it translates to "fans analyse that Luffy will get a special dual poster combined with Zoro post-Wano that exceeds 5 billion in bounty".

I have no idea what the source is BUT @EMUNOPLA has been a very credible news provider in the past.

He could be trolling and this could be fake news.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

I'm not sure what this means, but it translates to "Luffy will get a special poster combined with Zoro post-Wano that exceeds 5 billion in bounty".

I have no idea what the source is BUT @EMUNOPLA has been a very credible news provider in the past.
So this will be changed immediately by Oda if this is true.
Not for the first time, someone posts something that is actually about to happen but Oda feels angry that it got out before chapters and change things.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
As big of a Zoro fan I am, I dont think his bounty will jump that high.

My guess is

Luffy: 3 Billion
Zoro 1 Billion
Sanji 777 Million
Jimbei 700 Million
I don't think Sanji and Zoro's bounties will be that low. They will repeat WCI and add King's possible bounty and Queen's 1.320b bounty to their current ones.

Yooo lmao its just a joke from Emunopola. Look at the translations. Theyre talking about how fans take out of context Oda shit and make theories lol.

I could be wrong. But thats what I understood from the translation. Honestly yall use your brains. Why would Oda say this lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Here are some google translations. I could exactly copy and paste. Bare with me.

My understanding theyre mocking OP fans for looking at hints and clues from everything Oda says. Ironically this thread is exactly what theyre talking about.

Last edited:
You guys never learn do you... You had people saying Luffy's bounty post WCI would be 800 million or some shit like that.

Luffy will never get a smaller bounty than the guy he beats. It doesn't matter how unfair or how much help he gets. Luffy will easily get a 5 billion bounty. This is where he will surpass Shanks (although his promise was also in regards to his "crew" being stronger than Shanks, which is what Elbaf will focus on, imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.