Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Don't know if I can afford one more anime, it def looks decent.

But I watch Love after World domination, it is a very cool and also bubbly show. I love Desumi and the satire in this anime. :shocking:
Looks nice.

I'll check it out :shocking:

Now I noticed that we don't have an Ultra Romantic thread.

Mashiro Blue

Oh lmao surprised too, I missed this!
Kaguya, STR and DAL are kinda the big winners here recently. And ofc Paripi Koumei!
Kurumi is girl of the season - actually...we have to wait for new votes now after Kaguya UR finished.

Btw I updated the thread, new season, new fun!
Agreed on that :)

Kaguya, STR (I'll take your word for it and also I'll try to watch it) and DAL.

I could see Kaguya being the girl of the season too. But I could see all those DAL/Kurumi simps voting Kurumi for her to be the girl of the season xD

Hooray new season is upon us. I'll check which ones interest me and post which ones I'll watch later.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So here is my list of the Summer Season!

Warau Arsnotoria Sun!
Hataraku Maou-sama!!
Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season
Yofukashi no Uta
Shadows House 2nd Season
RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku
Kakegurui Twin
Summertime Render (continuation)

Mashiro Blue

So here is my list of the Summer Season!

Warau Arsnotoria Sun!
Hataraku Maou-sama!!
Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season
Yofukashi no Uta
Shadows House 2nd Season
RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku
Kakegurui Twin
Summertime Render
(continuation)
Great anime here Rej

GG

:endthis:

I'll post a tentatively list later tonight

So is Date A Live is highly recommended? I would like to give it a try.
From summer anime I can't wait to watch the 4th season of Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon. Anybody seen it?
DAL is a very good anime if you're into harem. The plot gets really good later down the line. I definitely recommend it.

I've watched Danmachi and the Spin off Sword Oratoria. I have high expectations for this new season.

Glad to see a fellow Danmachi watcher here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
From summer anime I can't wait to watch the 4th season of Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon. Anybody seen it?
Date A Live is an actionpacked gem with slacky animations. Nevertheless the anime has it's own style and the characters are extremely memorable. This especially includes all time fan favourite Kurumi.

I yet have to try Danmachi, I even didn't know that show existed some months ago, heard good stuff, so if I find time and motivation later down the season I might catch up on to it.

Thanks for the recommendations, I will give DAL it a try. I don't mind harem at all.

As for Danmachi, I didn't know either it existed. I gave it a try, loved it and watched all three seasons in a week span. After finishing it, I searched for more info on it, and I was pleasantly surprised that season 4 is a month away.

AL sama

Red Haired
I wouldn't recommend date a live as there are much better shows out there but it could be your thing depending on your taste so you can give it a try