Versus Battle SSB Vegito (vs. Zamasu) vs. Jiren

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
How do you see this match up? Who do you think would come out on top?

Personally I believe Jiren might have been indeed stronger than that version of Vegito who was overpowering Fusion Zamasu albeit it was however immortal.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll be honest, Super lost me before Golden Freeza Saga ended and I didn't pick it up again until episode 92/93 when he's relevant again. I'd assume Jiren though? Unlike the Manga versions, Goku/Vegeta didn't undergo any extensive training or mastery in their SSB forms, right?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'll be honest, Super lost me before Golden Freeza Saga ended and I didn't pick it up again until episode 92/93 when he's relevant again. I'd assume Jiren though? Unlike the Manga versions, Goku/Vegeta didn't undergo any extensive training or mastery in their SSB forms, right?
Yes the anime is quite different power scaling wise. For example we have Beerus who's much stronger in the manga and yes Goku and Vegeta didn't undergo as much of an extensive training than before getting in the tournament of power arc.

H

Haoshoku

The time limit retcon on the potara fusion makes it even easier to call this one out, but even without it, Vegito during the Zamasu arc isn’t as strong as UI Goku imo, so Jiren should win.