Versus Battle Star And Stripe VS Gigantomachia

Who Wins?

• Gigantomachia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
the atmosphere shit is too hax. Removing the atmosphere is really OP.

If we restrict that move : Giganto can likely lots of SnS moves, even the 100 meters atmosphere punch and clap. Giganto is a super tank. And strength wise : Giganto is a monster.

And SnS doesn’t know Giganto real name. So she can’t set a rule an him.

But SnS can create mobility rules so it helps. And she is still so versatile it’s disgusting.

I can still giver her the edge

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Pretty crazy to think there are still characters out there who will start bridging the gap between Endeavor and All Might/Shiggy/AFO

But yeah Star is ridiculous. I’m not convinced she actually lost to Shiggy yet lol.
Dont Forget that she is helped by 5 good jet with lasers. And missiles.

So SnS is not completely solo here. She can’t on her own send huge lasers beams etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Dont Forget that she is helped by 5 good jet with lasers. And missiles.

So SnS is not completely solo here. She can’t on her own send huge lasers beams etc
Of course. But she can probably do all kinds of other strong things with her quirk. A power like that which is solely limited to the users imagination is OP as hell.

No wonder the US Government keeps her powers a secret lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Star takes it ultimately, she needs to be able to deal with threats like him. I think in terms of endurace/attrition, Machia would win as well as destructive power/strength but she would outsmart him and use one of her hax power rules on the environment or herself to win, as someone here mentioned with the atmosphere nullification ofc.

Star not knowing Machia's real name is very important though, that will definitely help give him a major advantage too. If it wasn't for that, he would probably be fucked given his size and such? Machia is an absolutely immense, insanely powerful beast too, he kinda feels like the Colossal Titan of AOT equivalent for MHA but much better even in some ways.

It would make a really interesting matchup for sure.

*edit*

I just remembered how massive she can make herself and thus the strength she can gain from that too, so that would make Machia's life a lot more difficult too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Same, I wouldn't be surprsied if she deactivated all of the rules at the moment shiggy touched her and activated some new one.

We didn't see signs of decay activating at the final panel despite Shiggy touching her so he either attempts to still quirk first or else.
Yeah it’s probably pretty easy for her to make a “no quirk works on me” rule or smth like that. It depends on how busted Hori wants to make her.

But I do think the entire purpose of introducing her is to give Shiggy/AFO another busted quirk so she will lose over time.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah it’s probably pretty easy for her to make a “no quirk works on me” rule or smth like that. It depends on how busted Hori wants to make her.

But I do think the entire purpose of introducing her is to give Shiggy/AFO another busted quirk so she will lose over time.
Her quirks has limits. She can’t say : no quirks works on me.
we saw this chapter and last chapter that she can’t make absolute rules like : I have unlimited strength, I can escape death, everyone within 100 meters does
Post automatically merged:

Dont sleep too much on Gigantomachia. Even without attacking orders the guy was OP. Imagine during the war if the order was : kill everyone. 1000 would have died

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Horikoshi is shooting himself in the knee with this. If afo Shiggy gets her quirk it's straight up retarded to me how Deku will win this without asspulls.

It's beyond asspull for Deku to win already and if he gets New Order to go against....
It’s clear Deku will “save” Shiggy and not actually beat him lol. Hori is free to make Shiggy as busted as he wants since Deku doesn’t actually have to defeat him through combat, only Talk no Jutsu him into killing himself lol.

Her quirks has limits. She can’t say : no quirks works on me.
we saw this chapter and last chapter that she can’t make absolute rules like : I have unlimited strength, I can escape death, everyone within 100 meters does
Post automatically merged:

Dont sleep too much on Gigantomachia. Even without attacking orders the guy was OP. Imagine during the war if the order was : kill everyone. 1000 would have died
Gigantomachia is a beast but Star’s quirk is too versatile. Through sheer Hax I’m sure she could find a way to stop him giving how hard she was destroying Shiggy.

if star n stripes can change land giganto standing into lava then yes it,s a crumbstomp battle
but we still don,t know how far the "RULES" are and how "BIG" the limitation was ....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Honestly the fact that Star stated that her Keraunos attack is comparable to Endeavor’s prominence burn (presumably) and given that Star can only perform Keraunos or Keraunos+ attacks with the aid of her jet squadron/ICBMs,

Leads me to the conclusion that Star probably can’t win against Gigantomachia on her own since Endeavor’s prominence burn likely would not be enough to defeat Gigantomachia by itself and Star needs outside aid to replicate this level of firepower

Maybe Star’s ICBM punch could take Machia out but she wouldn’t have access to this level of power in a pure 1v1, and it’s questionable whether her air removal or heart-stop techniques can finish off Machia before he defeats her as well

Thoughts? @RayanOO @Seth