Versus Battle Star Wars Battle - Pre Vizsla and Jango Fett gauntlet

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
The two best Mandalorians of the Clones wars ally to fight : they have their best gears, jet packs, missile laucher, Dark saber for Vizsla, pistols etc.

Some feats for the Mandos : (but they have others)

All the fights takes place in the arena of Geonosis.

Round 1 : Clones Wars (second movie) Anakin and Obi Wan

Round 2 : TCW Assaj Ventress and End of TCW Ahsoka Tano (If you didn't see the last season go watch it or use season 6 Ahsoka).

Round 3 : Mace Windu

Tags : @Buusatan94 @Natalija @Finalbeta @Zoro D Goat @Momoheechulkabe9000 @Seth Rollins and every stars wars fan around

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Hmm.

That's a very tricky gauntlet.

Round 1: Anakin and Obi Wan. Anakin may cause some problems because of his recklessness that shows up from time to time but he's going to handle it + Obi Wan top level defense. It's too much.

Round 2: This round depends on the cooperatives of Assaj and Ashoka. If they can put aside their goals and dislike towards each they could take it but I think Assaj's personality won't help so they will screw it. I give this one to Jango and Vizsla but it's a close one because Assaj and Ashoka are not random fodders.

Round 3: Mace Windu takes this. It's not because he's one of my favorite characters but he's just too op for me. He should be the opposite of Obi Wan because in his case offensive prowess is better but on the other hand, no Jedi Master should lack defensive capabilities + he's smarter than a lot of people think he is.

Who you have for each round as a winner @RayanOO ?

The two best Mandalorians of the Clones wars ally to fight : they have their best gears, jet packs, missile laucher, Dark saber for Vizsla, pistols etc.

Some feats for the Mandos : (but they have others)

All the fights takes place in the arena of Geonosis.

Round 1 : Clones Wars (second movie) Anakin and Obi Wan

Round 2 : TCW Assaj Ventress and End of TCW Ahsoka Tano (If you didn't see the last season go watch it or use season 6 Ahsoka).

Round 3 : Mace Windu

Tags : @Buusatan94 @Natalija @Finalbeta @Zoro D Goat @Momoheechulkabe9000 @Seth Rollins and every stars wars fan around
To be honnest I don't see them going far as a duo.
Jango and Pre should have very bad chemistry given that Jango was a true mandalorian while Pre is a member of the Death Watch. Even worse Pre may be a relative of Tor Vizzla who was Jango's worst ennemy and is responsible for most of the tragedies in Jango's life and died because of him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Hmm.

That's a very tricky gauntlet.

Round 1: Anakin and Obi Wan. Anakin may cause some problems because of his recklessness that shows up from time to time but he's going to handle it + Obi Wan top level defense. It's too much.

Round 2: This round depends on the cooperatives of Assaj and Ashoka. If they can put aside their goals and dislike towards each they could take it but I think Assaj's personality won't help so they will screw it. I give this one to Jango and Vizsla but it's a close one because Assaj and Ashoka are not random fodders.

Round 3: Mace Windu takes this. It's not because he's one of my favorite characters but he's just too op for me. He should be the opposite of Obi Wan because in his case offensive prowess is better but on the other hand, no Jedi Master should lack defensive capabilities + he's smarter than a lot of people think he is.

Who you have for each round as a winner @RayanOO ?
First round : really difficult : but young anakin from second movie is quite the weak link : he is not really experienced, he is far too reckless and while powerful not that skilled.
Obi wan in the second movie is strong but he didn't peak at all. During the clones wars and ROTS he became much better.

This Obi wan can somewhat fight and is likely a bit better than Jango but will have his hands full with him.

I think Pre Viasla can out skill and out smart anakin with guns, bombs jet pack etc.

The Mandos wins this for me.

Round 2 : Assaj is quite strong too and skilled. She is also not as nice as the jedi, she will go for the kill. She is also quite mobile.

Asajj is = or a bit better than second movie Obi wan

I think she can hold her own and win against either of the mandos.

Ahsoka at the end of TCW can fight Maul and push him quite far, he is still better when focused but he cannot stomp her. Ashoka fought Vizsla when she was younger and Vizsla was better. But now she is a lot stronger and she is quite smart and level headed.

The girls will win this.

Round 3 : Windu stomped Jango.
Windu is a full fledged monster.
And he has tons of experience. I def think he can handle a 2 vs 1 skill wise and power wise.

Windu wins this in a good fight.

To be honnest I don't see them going far as a duo.
Jango and Pre should have very bad chemistry given that Jango was a true mandalorian while Pre is a member of the Death Watch. Even worse Pre may be a relative of Tor Vizzla who was Jango's worst ennemy and is responsible for most of the tragedies in Jango's life and died because of him.
For the sake of the battle let's say they don't want to kill each other and they somewhat want to team up

Last edited:
Round 1: Frankly there is no way that even episode 2 Anakin and Obi lose this. Obi already showed that he is fine against Jango, and I don't really see the chosen one lose from anyone other than powerful Jedi.

Round 2: The girls stomp all over them :happinesspunch:

Round 3: Hmmmmmm. He may have a problematic time if he's alone. He will lose.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
R1: Vizsla and Fett got this high diff tbh. Obi is struggling against Fett during their confrontation in Kamino and I don't think Anakin would help that much to be honest, especially Vizsla who is very skilled with his gadgets and such.

R2: Ahsoka and Ventress is very strong and more experienced than the second movie Obi and Anakin imo. And I think that they would make a good team because of that one episode in TCW. So I guess Ahsoka and Ventress high diff.

R3: My boy Mace win this high-extreme diff cuz you know why lol:smithnie: