Sign-up Star Wars: Disturbance In The Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Hosts - @Dragoban and @Worst
Game Start - Sometime in mid or late May. I'm also willing to host this in June if need be.

"Admiral! I sense a disturbance in the Force!" "A disturbance?! What is it, young Jedi?"
"Admiral, it's, it's Dragoban! And he's coming with a...a new sign-up thread!!"
"It can't be! All troops assemble! Man the cannons! Get ready! We have a huge challenger upon us!"
The rebel forces assembled to combat this imposing force headed for their ship. However. They were far too weak.
"Ahhh!! He-he's crushing us!!"
"You puny rebels are no match for the Dark Side. I'll give you one chance to live. Join us. Join the Dark Side of the Force and feel true power!"
"Never! I will never be a part of you!!"
"Then, die!"
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Rebel ship 69-420 has been overtaken by the Dragoban Legion.

Players -
1. @Tobi
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @RippedCal
4. @Ratchet
5. @Ariess
6. @Phoenix D. King
7. @Fujishiro
8. @Juliet
9. @Blue
10. @Udell
11. @Ekkologix
12. @Hayumi
13. @TheAncientCenturion
14. @Reborn
15. @DoctorIndigo
16. @LethalBanks
17. @Charlie
18. @Yo Tan Wa
19. @T-Pein™
20. @Peroroncino
21. @Lord Melkor

Substitutes -
1. @Nana
2. @Lindltaylor
3. @Flowa

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours with the exception of Day 1, which will last 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.