Speculations Strawhat Commanders group title

So after Wano, Luffy will most likely be solidified as a Yonko. Assuming that's the case, do you think his "commanders", presumably Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, and potentially Yamato if she joins, will get a group moniker like the sweet commanders, the calamities, or the Titanic captains? If so, what could that title be?

They already have something.

Luffy
Zoro
Sanji

The monster trio. Jinbe and Yamato aren’t leaving Wano with the same notoriety as any of those three.
I mean something they'll actually be called in universe. Nami called them that once and that's it. It's mostly a fan title. There's no official name for them like there is for the other Yonko commanders.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
“Monster Trio” and any variations thereof have always been non-canon terms used in the fandom, not the offices of Shueisha. Luffy doesn’t care for the artifice, and while I buy the theory that each Straw Hat Pirate will either officially or unofficially lead a division of the Grand Fleet (expansion of the same pending) in the near future and merit that kind of designation, it’s never gonna be something he recognizes. Until Oda decides to announce titles for the big guns through info boxes/dumping, I think this is a moot issue :luuh: