Character Discussion Strong Evidence for Mihawk's Origins. The Math Actually Checks Out.

The math:
Mihawk is 43 Post TS.
Shakky is 64 Post TS.
Rayleigh is 78 Post TS.

Shakky and Rayleigh being his parents at 35 and 21 checks out.
Isn't that baby Ace or Makino's child. I feel like thats photoshopped in.
Do you have an Episode or manga panel?

Not doubting you, just need some more proof.
Shaki/Rayleigh canonically having a child is BIG fucking news.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Isn't that baby Ace or Makino's child. I feel like thats photoshopped in.
Do you have an Episode or manga panel?

Not doubting you, just need some more proof.
Shaki/Rayleigh canonically having a child is BIG fucking news.
shakky happened to stop piracy around 40 odd years ago and mihawk is 40 odd years old
pregnancy is a viable reason for her retiring

I would say its unlikely, Usually oda/author will hide full names in such, I see we don't know Shakky's full name, but I think if oda wanted to hide their connected, he would rather hide Mihawks full name and give Shakky her full name(unless Shakky bar is her name ).
And remember 40 odd years ago, garp used to chase her too... So I am more involving her with Rocks. And she stopped piracy after rocks pirated was defeated.

I would be surprised if a poll voted otherwise, Rayleigh and Mihawk having fancy shirt prints in East Blue is as close to a Lineage Factor test as it gets, Rayleigh's Dark King epithet also fits nicely for the father of Dracule.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I would be surprised if a poll voted otherwise, Rayleigh and Mihawk having fancy shirt prints in East Blue is as close to a Lineage Factor test as it gets, Rayleigh's Dark King epithet also fits nicely for the father of Dracule.
Fun fact dracule which I'm sure is a reference to dracula
Dracula iirc means dark Prince
Dark King dark Prince hint hints.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

The math:
Mihawk is 43 Post TS.
Shakky is 64 Post TS.
Rayleigh is 78 Post TS.

Shakky and Rayleigh being his parents at 35 and 21 checks out.

Edit:
@HA001 pointed out that Shakky retired about 40 years ago, around the time Mihawk would have been born.
She left some time ago, but @wordyworm did a full dissertation on this subject a while back...the theory is an intriguing one, wouldn’t be surprised if it came to pass in the canon :kata:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So Rayleigh abandoned his child even before Roger made it cool.:josad:

I wouldn't wank Mihawk to have anything to do with Rayleigh or Shakky. Their personalities don't match at all.