Speculations Stronger than Kaido and Big Mom

Who do you think they are stronger than Kaido and Big Mom?
In my opinion: Roger, WB, prime Rayleigh, Garp, Senkoku, Akainu, Kizaru, Mihawks, Shanks, Rocks, BB and Shiriu with a perfect control of debil fruit.
Dead Characters Stronger than Kaido
Roger
Whitebeard
Ryuma
Joy Boy
Xebec
Dead Characters Stronger than Big Mom
Roger
Whitebeard
Ryuma
Joy Boy
Shiki (I'll assume he is dead)
Xebec
Oden

Alive Characters Stronger than Kaido
Mihawk
Akainu
Dragon
Prime Rayleigh
Prime Garp
Prime Sengoku
Alive Characters Stronger than Big Mom
Mihawk
Akainu
Dragon
Prime Rayleigh
Prime Garp
Prime Sengoku
Fujitora
Green Bull
Kizaru
Aoikiji
Gorosei

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Buggy

What is yonku to a god?
Hell even swordmanship and the ultimate DF is useless against him:

Since I like Mihawk I don't put how Buggy bested his swordmanship but you all remember it anyway.
Post automatically merged:

List of Buggy feats:
*Low-diff Zoro at East Blue
*Forced Luffy using cheap trick and help from Nami to defeat him
*Come back to kill Luffy and would've succeed if not Dragon had used cheap shot on him like a cowered
*Escape Smoker neg-diff
*Escape Impel Down
*Had Whitebeard beg him to join his side
*Bested Mihawk swordmanship
*Survived Akoji suprise attack without injury
*Survived Buggy-ball(!!!)
*Save Luffy live
*Had Shanks' respect & trust
*Became a warlord and had the strongest military might between the warlords(that's Oda said)
*Open all out war with the Marine like a boss
:kata:

Last edited:
K

Kaido D. Stronger

I'm glad you used the word "who do you think".
Why is it hard to have facts. So people can make their assumptions based on their illusory ideas.:lawbepo:

Hello Skull: Kaido D. Stronger from real life speaking.📞 📞
Skull: Speak my friend, how are things?📞 📞
Me: okay, could you tell me who should I bet on 1v1 between kaido and akainu?📞 📞
Skull: Man time, I have all the newspapers and kaido feat collected, he is even stronger than WB in 1v1, there is no doubt in this confrontation.📞 📞
Me: Ok, sorry, be careful that a war is going on in Wano now, okay?📞 📞
Skull: Relax, I'm away from wano, I'm on the Sabaody archipelago.📞 📞
Me: Okay, stay safe.📞 📞

Last edited by a moderator:
As of right now the one who is most poised to be the strongest is Kaido, until proven otherwise and i see him lose a 1vs1 currently, which he hasnt, BB hypes him up as a dreaded monster, BM hypes him up, same CP-0 who has no problems going after dragon and BB and make then run shudders at hearing his name. Has the highest bounty,etc.
So, currently, no one. All times.
Roger/Primebeard/Prime BB /EOS Luffy.

If you consider Kaido and Big Mom to be equals, then:

Akainu and Blackbeard are above both since they seem to be the 2 main villains of the final saga.
Imu also has the potential to be another primary fighting villain and could be above Kaido and Big Mom.
Mihawk by definition of his title, is above Big Mom so in this instance he would be above both.
The 3 admirals {Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu} seem to be less important than Akainu and therefore are probably relative to Kaido and Big Mom and not superior.
Dragon, Aokiji and Shanks are all characters that could be relative or superior, can't say for sure.

So if I had to make a list: {Akainu, Blackbeard, Mihawk} would be the characters that are currently stronger than Big Mom and Kaido (if they're considered equals).

Lmao🤣🤣🤣Those reply

- Prime Roger
-PrimeWhitebeard
-Prime Garp
-PrimeShiki
-Xebec
-Dragon( His character is mystery so based on hype only)

All of these are only people stronger than Kaido and Big mam .

Lol at Mihawk , Shanks , Admiral

Kaido is called Strongest living being alive which mean none of the current Alive are stronger than him except certain individual who are still mysterious (Dragon)

Last edited:
Buggy

What is yonku to a god?
Hell even swordmanship and the ultimate DF is useless against him:

Since I like Mihawk I don't put how Buggy bested his swordmanship but you all remember it anyway.

List of Buggy feats:
*Low-diff Zoro at East Blue
*Forced Luffy using cheap trick and help from Nami to defeat him
*Come back to kill Luffy and would've succeed if not Dragon had used cheap shot on him like a cowered
*Escape Smoker neg-diff
*Escape Impel Down
*Had Whitebeard beg him to join his side
*Bested Mihawk swordmanship
*Survived Akoji suprise attack without injury
*Survived Buggy-ball(!!!)
*Save Luffy live
*Had Shanks' respect & trust
*Became a warlord and had the strongest military might between the warlords(that's Oda said)
*Open all out war with the Marine like a boss
:kata:
All hail buggy-sama

Lmao🤣🤣🤣Those reply

- Prime Roger
-PrimeWhitebeard
-Prime Garp
-PrimeShiki
-Xebec
-Dragon

All of these are only people stronger than Kaido and Big mam .

Lol at Mihawk , Shanks , Admiral

Kaido is called Strongest living being alive which mean none of the current Alive are stronger than him
You contradict yourself dude, why dragon being stronger than kaido if you insist kaido strongest living being??

All hail buggy-sama

You contradict yourself dude, why dragon being stronger than kaido if you insist kaido strongest living being??
Cause we donot know anything about Dragon. His character is still mystery but the fact that he is the Son of Garp and father of main protagonists he should be be strong on same level as Prime grap

Shanks is a Yonko and we know all yonko are equal just their difference is their crew member and their characterstics

Mihawk is rival to Shanks so same would be apply with him

But Dragon is different we do not know anything about him to judge but based on hype he should be equal or stronger than Kaido