• Ponyo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arietty

• From Up on Poppy Hill

• When Marnie Was There

• Mary and the Witch Flower(Studio Ponoc)

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Add me pls!

I’ve seen all of them and many multiple times so I could probably give them all a review but that would take too much time 🤣

My favourite is Cat’s Return. It’s super underrated but I used to watch it like 2 or 3 times a day as a kid. I can easily say that I’ve seen this more than 30 times…….😅
But Anyways I like that it’s simple and cute, fun, has the Alice in Wonderland vibes. And the ending scene with the crows is beautiful. :catsweat:

My second fav is Spirited Away. I absolutely love No Face’s design and just the whole aesthetic and visual of the movie. Chihiro is also a great character

Other ones that I liked are Kiki’s delivery service, Howl’s moving castle, princess Kaguya, Graveyard (although it was too sad :/), Arietty….honestly I like most of them lol

Night Raid

Blood is flooding in my throat
I loved the designs of the fantasy creatures in Mononoke, especially the cuties with rotating heads, and especially the deer. So lovely.
Designs, atmosphere, soundtracks, backgrounds and scenario. Everything is legendary and epic in this movie.

Hear it :

Zoro D Goat

ℨ𝔥𝔞𝔬'𝔰 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔰!👑
Add me pls!

I’ve seen all of them and many multiple times so I could probably give them all a review but that would take too much time 🤣

My favourite is Cat’s Return. It’s super underrated but I used to watch it like 2 or 3 times a day as a kid. I can easily say that I’ve seen this more than 30 times…….😅
But Anyways I like that it’s simple and cute, fun, has the Alice in Wonderland vibes. And the ending scene with the crows is beautiful. :catsweat:

My second fav is Spirited Away. I absolutely love No Face’s design and just the whole aesthetic and visual of the movie. Chihiro is also a great character

Other ones that I liked are Kiki’s delivery service, Howl’s moving castle, princess Kaguya, Graveyard (although it was too sad :/), Arietty….honestly I like most of them lol
The Cat Returns was great. I'm a cat person too so that's a bonus. Baron is best boy.