Current Events Make your own conclusions

Kaido unveils his awakening, Luffy uses his secret "actually ultimate move" to beat Kaido, Kaido falls, but gets back, and as soon as he attacks Luffy, Zoro slains him down with all three of his swords infused with Acoc, Announcer states: Winner-Rononoa Zoro!

Let's go, ZKK or nothing

is that to be honest, we all expected Kaido to lose in a similar way to Whitebeard, but he will literally lose to a giant punch, which Oda said the fandom would not approve of if he did. He was right, a giant punch randomizes Kaido's morale too much.
Disagree. No one ever believed Kaido would lose like Whitebeard. To start, WB died by his disease and lost(when Ace died) because of Ace's stupidity alone.

People expected Kaido to lose either to Zoro or Luffy's awakening(which kind of fit except Kaido is not being defeated for good, a fake defeat by G5 Luffy).

Oda was wrong because Luffy fanboys are completely happy thinking Kaido was defeated by a stronger punch. In fact they were already happy when Luffy punched him harder at 1000 and 1010 too. All that bullshit Oda added was unnecessary to justify Kaido's defeat. Fans would love no matter how Kaido got defeated.

You’re literally the guy who kept saying the spoilers were fake because you didn’t like them

you’re literally a child, or worse a manchild
I kept saying the spoilers were fake because it seemed fake to me. I'm not liking the manga for a long time but that was the first and only time I said spoilers were fake.
Post automatically merged:

One of these is much stronger, took a full chapter to finish connecting, and overpowered Kaido doing his best to struggle against it
Struggle? Kaido was clearly winning. Luffy was the one struggling.