Speculations Tama next(maybe first?) Mink Queen?

Can Tama tame Minks?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Pedro is alive

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Pedro is dead

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Oda kind of nerfed Tama by her power only working with smiles and animals and not Zoan Devil Fruit. For real I have no problems with her fruit working with Zoans but the ones who had CoC she couldn't tame. Would be good enough to me, Kaido wouldn't be tamed, probably King maybe Queen, Jack and some Tobiroppo too.

Just think about it, you have BB with Yami Yami no Mi that literally negates all others DF's. What is the deal with Tama DF taming Zoans? If Tama was the one with Yami Yami no Mi instead of BB everybody would freak out right? So the real issue is Tama having a DF that much powerful and not her DF alone doing that. I bet if Kaido was the one with her DF everybody would love because would make even more sense his title about beasts.

So okay, Tama can only tame Smiles, Animals... What about Minks? They are animas right? Tama can literally tame whole Mink race and have her own army of Sulong Minks?

A queen of slaves, Tama's power is the most oppressive in the whole OP. You probably can't notice it but every Smile converted can only scream in terror and disgust in his head, if the consciousness can actually survive Tama, since the individual lost every ounce of free will he previously had and is now replaced by a mindless puppet. Minks are actually good guys, very good guys, and don't deserve this fate worse than death.

They are basically humans + animals hybrid. Don't really see how Tama can tame them.
They are basically natural Smiles then
Post automatically merged:

A queen of slaves, Tama's power is the most oppressive in the whole OP. You probably can't notice it but every Smile converted can only scream in terror and disgust in his head, if the consciousness can actually survive Tama, since the individual lost every ounce of free will he previously had and is now replaced by a mindless puppet. Minks are actually good guys, very good guys, and don't deserve this fate worse than death.
Minks are not good guys. They are blaming Perosperos because Pedro "suicide" himself (actually he is alive). Carrot was there she know pretty well what hapenned. Perospero is innocent!